• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Ultimate POS - Best Advanced Stock Management, Point of Sale & Invoicing application

Ultimate POS - Best Advanced Stock Management, Point of Sale & Invoicing application V 5.40 –Released on January 29, 2024 - Untouched

No permission to download
Please view this image, I created backup and message comes of Success, but it showing there is not backup

backup.jpg
مساء الخير
الاول اذهب الى هذا الملف وافتحه
htdocs\config\database.php
واعمل استبدال لمحتوى الملف المرفق مع مراعاه تعديل مسار السيرفر الخاص بيك لل كود ده
D:\\Server2\\mysql\\bin

ONLY ENGLISH IS ALLOWED: You are now banned for 30 days.​

Last edited by a moderator:
I am using at web server but mine is working fine , if you want I can share url
I think its to do with hosting, I am going to try another host and see what happens. Thank you, I would like to check it out so please pm me url. thanks

can't add or edit customers or suppliers on localhost (it's an issue with update v4.7.6)
There are tickets already on official support but no solution yet as everyone knows that developers love to throw an issue with each update.

can't add or edit customers or suppliers on localhost (it's an issue with update v4.7.6)
There are tickets already on official support but no solution yet as everyone knows that developers love to throw an issue with each update.
but I am using at localhost using laragon, and customers and supplier are adding , I have not such kind of error or issue

This script have many good features but have too many bugs/ errors too.
And script's owner only care about support time on his customer, he dont want to fix all bugs/errors have been reported LOL

see i am telling him bugs he is telling me support expired . beside i have a thousand emails regarding all the matters i faces but no result , screenshot-mail.google.com-2022.02.13-17_57_31.jpg

Jan 25, 2021 was the last email from them and you can see all what i reported to them until today not fixed
My point that was west of time and money

Last edited:
Reactions: dududududu
see i am telling him bugs he is telling me support expired . beside i have a thousand emails regarding all the matters i faces but no result , screenshot-mail.google.com-2022.02.13-17_57_31.jpg

Jan 25, 2021 was the last email from them and you can see all what i reported to them until today not fixed
yes, I read a review with 1 star and many complaints... and your report here is certainly very valuable for all of us who are looking for the best application as consideration for choosing this system or looking for other options...

Reactions: rhf500

btw, I'm not using this script for clients who need all calculations/reports. This script can be used with customers who just need thermal receipts to be given to their clients without any calculations/reports required.
I renewed support for this script for 2 years but not a single issue was resolved during this time. Now I keep watching that developer fixed an issued I reported 2 years ago.
All they need everyone to pay a customization fee to be paid for fixing issues we face.

btw, I'm not using this script for clients who need all calculations/reports. This script can be used with customers who just need thermal receipts to be given to their clients without any calculations/reports required.
I renewed support for this script for 2 years but not a single issue was resolved during this time. Now I keep watching that developer fixed an issued I reported 2 years ago.
All they need everyone to pay a customization fee to be paid for fixing issues we face.
Agree, see on codecayon, many customers need to pay support for fixing bugs lol
Did you buy CRM Module ?

for small budget you can go with dolibarr open source and can deploy on any hosting

but if you are looking for really enterprise solutions with complex Data go with erpnext

Both are free software , but for erpnext you will need VPS cant be installed on shared hosting and installing it , need some advance knowledge its not easy , its tock me 3 to 5 hours to make it don , i am now moving the data of my customers to erpnext .

other then that , you can try another script from codecanyon and let us know ;) i searched all up and down there is nothing that have all what i need , but for erpnext with little customization i get it don in no time with everything you can imagen .

Hi,

Thanks for your inputs.

I wanted to know more about the installation of "ERPNEXT", as you mentioned ERPNEXT require VPS, I have Dedicated Server and wanted to install ERPNEXT and for that I would like to know if there is any documentation available to install ERPNEXT on CentOS Web Panel Pro CentOS 7 (CWP Pro)?

Could you please guide in this installation? Because a wrong step can break the server I wanted to be careful about it.

PLEASE HELP!

Thanks & Regards

V4.7.7 -Released March 26, 2022​

1. NEW: Simplified ledger format added (Format 2)
  2. NEW: Location filter added to the ledger
  3. Improvements: Payment method and payment details added to cashflow and account book
  4. Improvements: Child payments details and total advance amount displayed if advance payment on cash flow and account book
  5. Improvements: Hide advance payment if advance payment remaining is zero on cashflow and account book
  6. Improvements: Lot number added to item report
  7. Improvements: Display discounted price on invoice (need to enter Discounted unit price label: in invoice layout)
  8. Improvements: Displayed unit breakdown shown on invoices (need to check Show base unit details in invoice layout)
  9. Improvements: Line break for product description preserved in invoice print
  10. FIX: Fix for media upload(Image upload for products)
  11. FIX: Edit POS showing warranty dropdown twice issue fixed
  12. FIX: Label print issue when printed from list products fixed
  13. FIX: Quick add supplier/customer from sale and purchase screen not displaying business name issue fixed
  14. FIX: HTML link URL issue on print invoice fixed
  15. FIX: Add payment form validation issue fixed

Download:

Password:
View hidden content is available for registered users!

3. Improvements: Payment method and payment details added to cashflow and account book
  4. Improvements: Child payments details and total advance amount displayed if advance payment on cash flow and account book
  5. Improvements: Hide advance payment if advance payment remaining is zero on cashflow and account book
  7. Improvements: Display discounted price on invoice (need to enter Discounted unit price label: in invoice layout)
  8. Improvements: Displayed unit breakdown shown on invoices (need to check Show base unit details in invoice layout)
  13. FIX: Quick add supplier/customer from sale and purchase screen not displaying business name issue fixed

Download:

Password:
*** Hidden text: cannot be quoted. ***
tks buddy

Reactions: ultranoob

Download:

Password:
*** Hidden text: cannot be quoted. ***
Please, have you the Crm Module 1.6 ?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maur39
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock