• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Uncode - Best Creative Multiuse & WordPress WooCommerce Theme

Uncode - Creative Multiuse & WordPress WooCommerce Theme v2.8.14 Nulled

No permission to download
Are you guys able to import demos? I'm having some issues with this theme:

-Apperas as unregistered
-Wont let me download Uncode bakery
-Wont let me import demos

Please, help.
Hi @toad64
1. Did you already try the suggestion i made to add that code snippet to the top of the uncode functions.php?

2. That's the reason there's a plugins folder when you look at the unzipped UNCODE folder you downloaded. zip up "uncode-js_composer" and upload through WP admin > add plugin like normal.

3. I've never used demos and don't have time to test on a fresh install today. If you already have 1. solved try again and see if it works.

Screen Shot 2023-01-08 at 12.43.25.png

---------/ Update on 3. /---------
I had to do an unplanned fresh install late today for someone and remembered to test import functionality for this version.
- All good✅

Screen Shot 2023-01-08 at 18.34.37.png

My conclusion, is if you aren't starting with a clean database, you have to spend the time to clean all traces of UNCODE from the existing DB.

This seems to be the most common cause of issues in the last 10 pages of this discussion.
It would be valuable for keeping the thread clean if one of us can write a short but semi-detailed guide to which specific rows need to be deleted for an update to work as expected.

On a clean install, these are the rows added to [wp_options] when uncode is activated.
After backing up your DB, go ahead and delete these rows in PhpMyAdmin and you should be good to go.

I tested on a fully built site that i had broken on purpose (WP Bakery not working, Site settings showing "Invalid purchase code") and after installing 2.7.6 and installing uncode core and wp bakery every thing works perfectly so this should also work for any of you having issues.

If this works for you, confirm by giving this comment a like so i have feedback.

Screen Shot 2023-01-10 at 13.18.00.png

Last edited:
Reactions: leroy
2.7.7 (2023/01/16)

ADD:
- WooCommerce 7.3.0 compatibility
- Filter 'uncode_hide_readonly_qty_input' to hide quantity input
- Lightbox deep linking option for Single Media

IMPROVEMENTS:
- Ajax Filters from sidebar Widgets
- Catalog Mode for Variations
- BuddyPress compatibility
- MemberPress compatibility
- Events Calendar compatibility
- Page scrolling scenarios

FIX:
- Menu Sticky mobile
- RTL Product Carousel
- Heading color warning when there's no value
- Product Variations Watches with special characters and no latin alphabets
- Single product localize params in Yith whislist when "Enable AJAX loading" is active
- Lightbox on buttons
- Dividers styles
- Single Posts with no content but medias and extra plugins active

UPDATES:
- Uncode Core 2.7.7
- Revolution Slider 6.6.8
- Uncode WPBakery Page Builder 6.9.0.1
- LayerSlider 7.6.7

Reactions: nestormariano
lynx updated Uncode - Best Creative Multiuse & WordPress WooCommerce Theme with a new update entry:

Uncode v2.7.7 Nulled

ADD:

IMPROVEMENTS:

FIX:
- Menu Sticky mobile
- RTL Product Carousel
- Product Variations Watches with special characters...

Read the rest of this update entry...

• Sad
Reactions: leroy
lynx updated Uncode - Best Creative Multiuse & WordPress WooCommerce Theme with a new update entry:

Uncode v2.7.7 Nulled

ADD:

IMPROVEMENTS:

FIX:
- Menu Sticky mobile
- RTL Product Carousel
- Product Variations Watches with special characters...

Read the rest of this update entry...

• Love
Reactions: Cinzio
Last edited:
Reactions: arvien and leroy
I deleted the uncode and uncode-core folders on the server and uploaded again. But still can't save anything in the settings. The "Save changes" button is visible but not active. When I click on it, nothing happens and errors appear in the browser console. In console of browser I see this error: Unchecked runtime.lastError: Could not establish connection. Receiving end does not exist /wp-admin/admin.php?page=uncode-options

I deleted the uncode and uncode-core folders on the server and uploaded again. But still can't save anything in the settings. The "Save changes" button is visible but not active. When I click on it, nothing happens and errors appear in the browser console. In console of browser I see this error: Unchecked runtime.lastError: Could not establish connection. Receiving end does not exist /wp-admin/admin.php?page=uncode-options

I was having the same problem a while back.
The steps that work for me are in this post.

Hi @toad64
1. Did you already try the suggestion i made to add that code snippet to the top of the uncode functions.php?

2. That's the reason there's a plugins folder when you look at the unzipped UNCODE folder you downloaded. zip up "uncode-js_composer" and upload through WP admin > add plugin like normal.

3. I've never used demos and don't have time to test on a fresh install today. If you already have 1. solved try again and see if it works.

Screen Shot 2023-01-08 at 12.43.25.png

---------/ Update on 3. /---------
I had to do an unplanned fresh install late today for someone and remembered to test import functionality for this version.
- All good✅

Screen Shot 2023-01-08 at 18.34.37.png

My conclusion, is if you aren't starting with a clean database, you have to spend the time to clean all traces of UNCODE from the existing DB.

This seems to be the most common cause of issues in the last 10 pages of this discussion.
It would be valuable for keeping the thread clean if one of us can write a short but semi-detailed guide to which specific rows need to be deleted for an update to work as expected.

On a clean install, these are the rows added to [wp_options] when uncode is activated.
After backing up your DB, go ahead and delete these rows in PhpMyAdmin and you should be good to go.

I tested on a fully built site that i had broken on purpose (WP Bakery not working, Site settings showing "Invalid purchase code") and after installing 2.7.6 and installing uncode core and wp bakery every thing works perfectly so this should also work for any of you having issues.

If this works for you, confirm by giving this comment a like so i have feedback.

Screen Shot 2023-01-10 at 13.18.00.png

It only takes a couple of minutes.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock