• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

UniTheme 2 - Premium CS-Cart Theme Pre-Licensed

UniTheme 2 - Premium CS-Cart Theme Pre-Licensed 4.17.1c

No permission to download

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-12-28 at 05-56-47 الإضافات سوق الإضافات - لوحة تحكم الأدمن.png
    Screenshot 2023-12-28 at 05-56-47 الإضافات سوق الإضافات - لوحة تحكم الأدمن.png
    51.7 KB · Views: 37
The UniTheme 2 - Premium CS-Cart Theme Pre-Licensed license is about to expire, does anyone know how to extend the license period until 2030 at least?

The UniTheme 2 - Premium CS-Cart Theme Pre-Licensed license is about to expire, does anyone know how to extend the license period until 2030 at least?
xuyenviet & naat already decode & encoding unitheme but he will not tell us how to do with it
they decode ab manager & add them codes en middle, & they encoded again
if you would start a real work, don't risk & use it, & buy a lisence

you can see here how they send a notification to users to sell them cs-cart addon

xuyenviet & naat already decode & encoding unitheme but he will not tell us how to do with it
they decode ab manager & add them codes en middle, & they encoded again
if you would start a real work, don't risk & use it, & buy a lisence

you can see here how they send a notification to users to sell them cs-cart addon
After January 11, 2024 all services will stop operating. If any domain needs work, please inbox me, I only open it for domains that really need it (Free). For the remaining experimental and offensive domains, please go elsewhere or buy a license from the AB team.

As for the problem you want to activate to 2050, that's ok, you just need to text the id I will give you to 2050, but what is it for?

NOTIFICATION !
I WILL STOP OFFERING THIS PUBLIC NULL VERSION AS OF JANUARY 11, 2024, SO EVERYONE SHOULD BACK UP YOUR DATA, OR BUY AN ACTIVATION KEY FROM TEAM AB.
DOMESTIC DOMS WHO STILL WANT TO USE THIS NULL VERSION (TRUST MY NULL VERSION) PLEASE INBOX ME YOUR ID, I WILL MANUALLY ACTIVATE THE DOMAIN THAT NEEDS IT.
BEST REGARDS.
Ps: Sorry everyone.

After January 11, 2024 all services will stop operating. If any domain needs work, please inbox me, I only open it for domains that really need it (Free). For the remaining experimental and offensive domains, please go elsewhere or buy a license from the AB team.
Good Luck
also, already there is a Marketplace section to sell you cs-cart addons Without injecting codes and making your add-on suspicious and unreliable

• Love
Reactions: egypt2
Please update or run

Attachments

• pop_up_notifications_pro_v4.9.0.5.zip
    52.1 KB · Views: 9
A licença pré-licenciada do UniTheme 2 - Premium CS-Cart Theme está prestes a expirar, alguém sabe como estender o período da licença até 2030 pelo menos?
Buy a license if you want to create an ecommerce. I used it on my VPS and they invaded my server. I bought a license for $249 and now I'm happy free from invasives and having a very big loss.

Buy a license if you want to create an ecommerce. I used it on my VPS and they invaded my server. I bought a license for $249 and now I'm happy free from invasives and having a very big loss.
also you can do a fake updates manuallyif you updates support end, you can download latest addons updates, go to addon.xml file & change the version to latest supported with your plan & install it

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock