• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

UniTheme 2 - Premium CS-Cart Theme Pre-Licensed

UniTheme 2 - Premium CS-Cart Theme Pre-Licensed 4.17.1c

No permission to download
To avoid spam domains and test domains, I have currently disabled all domains. If you need to activate and use this null version (Free), please inbox me to reactivate it to avoid saying bitter words.

Yes few days later domain is catched for license check from alexabranding! Who give idea how can fix this problem? Closed all things.

1705308425713.png

Yes few days later domain is catched for license check from alexabranding! Who give idea how can fix this problem? Closed all things.

1705308425713.png
As announced before (post#513) and added (post#524) above, if you need to use it for your domain, please text me your domain or id, I will activate it. re it (free).

Reactions: Snekhers
yes, you are right, these modules have nothing to do with the template unitheme 2. But these modules are very useful and all of the latest version.

https://marketplace.cs-cart.com/follow-vendor.html

Ok friend now i see it but our subject is not this your shared addos. Here we are disscous about Unitheme v2 about. And thank again shared but maybe you share with under another topic! Thanks

Hello guys, after the dickhead imbecile called @xuyenviet kept me waiting for 1 week and wasted my time, I solved my own problem and here is the solution for you!Replace the file with the old one and the license problem will be resolved.
Path : app\addons\ab__addons_manager\Tygh

Cheers

Attachments

• ABAManager.zip
    18.7 KB · Views: 55
  • Love
Reactions: ross_powellu
Hello guys, after the dickhead imbecile called @xuyenviet kept me waiting for 1 week and wasted my time, I solved my own problem and here is the solution for you!Replace the file with the old one and the license problem will be resolved.
Path : app\addons\ab__addons_manager\Tygh

Cheers
does you decode the file!!

HE EVERYONE!
If @xuyenviet contact with you and want order ID or domain url NEVER SHARE WITH THIS B@ST@RD!
Because this is unitheme theme seller person!!! Give license and runned first your domain with theme after whe you run and working good after than stopped license and push you buy theme!

NEVER BELIEVE THIS FOCKER!

HE EVERYONE!
If @xuyenviet contact with you and want order ID or domain url NEVER SHARE WITH THIS B@ST@RD!
Because this is unitheme theme seller person!!! Give license and runned first your domain with theme after whe you run and working good after than stopped license and push you buy theme!

NEVER BELIEVE THIS FOCKER!
Thank you for reminding everyone. And I also ask everyone to remember what this person said.

After he asked me everything about how to decrypt and how to activate all other domains (generally, how he can duplicate the keys and activate for multiple domains), I told him. He told me that I only shared the null version, and I had the right not to share any other information, and also told him whether he had the right to use this null version or not. However, you already know as he said above.... when the purpose he asked at first was not met.

I installed all the modules and at the end it does not allow me to install the template itself (Can anyone help:? it says license error...

After he asked me everything about how to decrypt and how to activate all other domains (generally, how he can duplicate the keys and activate for multiple domains), I told him. He told me that I only shared the null version, and I had the right not to share any other information, and also told him whether he had the right to use this null version or not. However, you already know as he said above.... when the purpose he asked at first was not met.
I also tried changing the abamanager.php file. did not help

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock