• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

UniTheme 2 - Premium CS-Cart Theme Pre-Licensed

UniTheme 2 - Premium CS-Cart Theme Pre-Licensed 4.17.1c

No permission to download
I find THis

Cs-cart Webkull All Addons​

After installing the modules and template, I have one error! Data is not saved!? For example, I filled out a menu and it is displayed on the site but on the panel it looks unfilled. The same problem with banners. I created an extended banner, it is displayed on the website on the panel no! and the theme settings also do not open and the module settings...

HOW TO NULL UniTheme 2 - Premium CS-Cart Theme please any one can help me with this theme?​

Preparing for a major update to 4.18.x. Currently, this null version is no longer used on the local server. We hope you understand.

Preparing for a major update to 4.18.x. Currently, this null version is no longer used on the local server. We hope you understand.
My dear friend, I'd like to understand the current situation: is it available for free at least the Unitheme2 + MV theme and some AB modules to free install on a real domain or just with your manual approval of each new domain? If you need to approve each new domain (not local) — I will delete the resource or rename title / description or request an advice to administator Babak or to move it in a sale section to avoid multiple claims.

My dear friend, I'd like to understand the current situation: is it available for free at least the Unitheme2 + MV theme and some AB modules to free install on a real domain or just with your manual approval of each new domain? If you need to approve each new domain (not local) — I will delete the resource or rename title / description or request an advice to administator Babak or to move it in a sale section to avoid multiple claims.
@naat , why you lie to people and then you start with false accusations ? People should know the truth, not what you said, people should know the facts based on what we talked and not your inventions. The truth is that you are a person that lacks in communication skills and provide false data about what you have for sale and time frame related to when you provide the files.

Here we go with the proofs what really happened, not what you think with your subjected point of view:

1. On 26 Feb I contacted you via forum PM related to some cs-cart search addon and you asked 8$ for it. I paid you and I showed interest on other addons. You asked for $58 to provide 2 addons and you told me that one is already nulled and the other one will take 1 day to null. I paid you $58 and you provided with only one addon that wasn't nulled. I told you about it and you promised that you will null it that night or the next day.

tim0101.PNG

tim1.PNG
time2.PNG

When I contected you on 27.02 you told me you will to do it tomorrow, so you lied me about doing it on 26 or 27.02. Keep in mind that you only provied one not nulled addon , you didnt even started doing anything while you should have provide 2 nulled addons.

tim02020.PNG

On 28 Feb I told you that I really need the addons and you said again that you will do it on that day, another lie:

time0303.PNG

On 29 feb you keep going with your lies that you will do it 100% :

time0404.PNG

All I want it is to deal with an honest seller, you lied me that you will provide me one nulled addon immediately because you already have it and that will take one day to null the other one. It toke 5 days and then you stopped responding to my messages and calls. Only then you refund my friend payment. I don't consider this the right way to make business. Further more you start lying here " I've blocked you on telegram because of your abuse and DDoS my inbox with messages." My level of trust dropped big time when you didn't respect your work not once but countless times on that chat, I had the right to write every few hours asking you about what I paid for.

Last edited:
I had the right to write every few hours asking you about what I paid for.

1. You forgot to mention that before I offered you my free time and responded to you to a lot of messages about CS Cart and finally I sent you a FULL REFUND of your 58$ when realised that I have not enough time for nulling at that moment.

2. After refund you started to teach me what I need to do... I kindly wrote you that will not sell this modules to you anymore, even when I'll finish to null both modules... but you can't stop annoying me with your messages like "HI, HOW ARE YOU!.... Well... Ok, I got it — I understood your style of commutation and now I'm sure that to block you on Telegram was a right step.

3. About honestness: If I can't null something or don't do it in time — refund money or give other modules in exchange... so I'm trying to be honest at least. You've got your money back and I don't want to work with you anymore.

4. Well this is our PRIVATE communication that you put in public about modules from Retailfactory that need to be nulled (not about Alexbranding / Unitheme2). If you want to write I claim — you can do this but this is not relevant with my activity as moderator of this resource. I don't understand why are you replying with this claim to my message which was addressed to Xuyen about his modified code of theme/modules UNITHEME from AB.

5. As the moderator of this resource it's my right to ask the author of this module (Unitheme2) about situation in public because I need to decide what to do with this resource after some claims. If you didn't read description: this is a module provided by Xuyen and I'm just moderating this resource (all thanks goes to him).

6. Regarding our PRIVATE collaboration: So, I sent you 1 module from 2 that works good but still not fully nulled (it costs 276$ and 327$). I wrote you my apologies that I'm very busy. Hope you you will find another nulling developer.

PS: You said me you are using simple CS Cart Version (not multivendor). I gave you a 10% price from Marketplace that I think is a very very cheap price (extremely low), but seems that you are a another smart-ass user from Romania that uses multiple CS Cart installation and Multivendor also. You lied me and that's why I will not sell you anymore... NEVER... NOTHING.

All you had to do is to talk, you should have told me in the first place or the next day that the null will take weeks because its more difficult. You keep lied me every single day that you will complete it 100% on that day. You can imagine I lost trust in you. Do you have other definition for someone saying that will gave you something on the same day and next day the same and so on ? That's a pure liar. Don't try to hide that, read your own statements from the chat, all I asked you is to respect your own promises , not mine, I did my part, I paid what you asked for, its your problem how much you charge. You just need to tell to people : 'I don't have the module, I will have it one week' Don't ask for money when you don't have stuff or you don't provide timeframe for the job,. You did the other way around, you said from the first message that you have one nulled addon the that the other one will be nulled very fast. First module was not nulled and the second one the same.

@naat , you're a good person, I truly do believe that that you had good intentions but you need to talk man, you need to say the truth, you keep made hopes for me every single day, 'in 30 mintes is ready', '100% today', and so on. That's a fraudster schema, we all know that, but you're not, you need to say when you have a problem, provide the right timeframe and people will understand, by keeping silence you don't solve anything, in the contrary , we get siuspicous.

I really got worry about you when you didn't respoind it for days, I thougt something happened to you.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock