• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

UniTheme 2 - Premium CS-Cart Theme Pre-Licensed

UniTheme 2 - Premium CS-Cart Theme Pre-Licensed 4.17.1c

No permission to download
Yav siktir et buradaki dolandırıcılara para mı kaptırıyorsun salakça @anatol ??? Bunlar ha bugün ha yarın buradakilerin çoğu yavşak!

I really got worry about you when you didn't respoind it for days, I thougt something happened to you.
Really?
You received your money back but INTENTIONALLY did not mention this in your complaint, accusing me of something like fraud and you know very well that I do not sell ready-made tomatoes at the market, but a nulling service!
You are also well aware that I immediately write which modules I have and which I don’t from the list you send - you understand perfectly well that first I need to NULL them and this takes some time! Sometimes I cannot calculate the time correctly and for this I apologize and asked for your forgiveness as I was very busy mentally and physically in the previous week/month and this is my mistake - I apologize again! But it seems like you were infuriated by the fact that I wrote that I no longer want to sell you anything and decided to take revenge on me... you turn our communication into the direction that I deceived you and consider it right to wake you up with messages early in the morning, at night, and I understand you because there are a lot of scammers - I returned back your money and I hope not to make any more mistakes in the future! In any case, this does not apply to the Unitheme2 topic here where I am only a moderator!
Ok, it’s your right to write here about my private work - I do some things for free and some things for a small fee, upon request and when I have free time, and that’s why it’s still very cheap! When I will have a ready list of nulled modules, the price will be higher, especially for owners of multivendor editions and smart-ass users like you!

Really?
You received your money back but INTENTIONALLY did not mention this in your complaint, accusing me of something like fraud and you know very well that I do not sell ready-made tomatoes at the market, but a nulling service!
You are also well aware that I immediately write which modules I have and which I don’t from the list you send - you understand perfectly well that first I need to NULL them and this takes some time! Sometimes I cannot calculate the time correctly and for this I apologize and asked for your forgiveness as I was very busy mentally and physically in the previous week/month and this is my mistake - I apologize again! But it seems like you were infuriated by the fact that I wrote that I no longer want to sell you anything and decided to take revenge on me... you turn our communication into the direction that I deceived you and consider it right to wake you up with messages early in the morning, at night, and I understand you because there are a lot of scammers - I returned back your money and I hope not to make any more mistakes in the future! In any case, this does not apply to the Unitheme2 topic here where I am only a moderator!
Ok, it’s your right to write here about my private work - I do some things for free and some things for a small fee, upon request and when I have free time, and that’s why it’s still very cheap! When I will have a ready list of nulled modules, the price will be higher, especially for owners of multivendor editions and smart-ass users like you!

I have no problem that you're not selling anything to me, there are others out there , you know that ,right ? In fact I bought the 2 addons already $20 both, fully nulled but that's not important.

I was a little disappointed about your first reply here, people must see the real facts, what you always said which is that you are going to do it in minutes, "its very easy, 30 minutes, one day, 100%", all this useless sentences. Now you come with what you should have said in the first place, all the issues that you got --very busy mentally and physically in the previous week/mont-- . I truly believe you, just say it at the right time.

I was a little disappointed about your first reply here, people must see the real facts, what you always said which is that you are going to do it in minutes, "its very easy, 30 minutes, one day, 100%", all this useless sentences. Now you come with what you should have said in the first place, all the issues that you got --very busy mentally and physically in the previous week/mont-- . I truly believe you, just say it at the right time.
I knew it's simple because I did it very fast in past versions and I wrote that it seems like they changed some method of obfuscation of their code... but nobody cares... of course it's my problem and not yours...

The main idea is that you wrote a HUGE complaint as a respond to my question in UNITHEME2 topic and INTENTIONALLY didn't mention that I made a MONEYBACK to you (full refund of your money) and you LIED INTENTIONALLY to me about your version of CS Cart installation to save some additional money because for multivendor edition costs a lil bit more. I met people like you and I'm sure will met again... this is the life...

PS: Nice try to lower my reputation here — I’m not a nationalist or racist, but I’m not surprised by such behavior from a citizen of your country. Good luck!

I knew it's simple because I did it very fast in past versions and I wrote that it seems like they changed some method of obfuscation of their code... but nobody cares... of course it's my problem and not yours...

The main idea is that you wrote a HUGE complaint as a respond to my question in UNITHEME2 topic and INTENTIONALLY didn't mention that I made a MONEYBACK to you (full refund of your money) and you LIED INTENTIONALLY to me about your version of CS Cart installation to save some additional money because for multivendor edition costs a lil bit more. I met people like you and I'm sure will met again... this is the life...

PS: Nice try to lower my reputation here — I’m not a nationalist or racist, but I’m not surprised by such behavior from a citizen of your country. Good luck!
Friend, check chat discussion, I didn't even knew what version I have, I wrote you several wrong versions because i don't care, all I need it is to have those addons. I also mentioned on my first reply here that you refund it the money.

Related to your PS..." I’m not a nationalist or racist, but I’m not surprised by such behavior from a citizen of your country. Good luck!" you just made yourself a racist , only for this reasons and you should be banned from this forum.

I always respect people doing what they said they do, you just didn't, accept it, and stop doing it in the future.

Friend, check chat discussion, I didn't even knew what version I have, I wrote you several wrong versions because i don't care, all I need it is to have those addons. I also mentioned on my first reply here that you refund it the money.

Related to your PS..."PS: Nice try to lower my reputation here — I’m not a nationalist or racist, but I’m not surprised by such behavior from a citizen of your country. Good luck!" you just made yourself a racist , only for this reasons and you should be banned from this forum.

Yes you wrote something about refund in the end... but if you would really take care... this is the most important thing is right to start with when you write such loooooong claim with personal messages and such type of accuse in our world where people read only title of news but not inside.

I got a lot of complains about smart-ass style users from your country — this is statistics and this is not racism, my friend! You've tried to make me a scammer and not honest here on even you received your money back and I explained you why it takes too much time.

PS: I'm sure that your intention is NOT to make clear some things and aware people... as I said I will not sale to you anymore nothing and never!

Last edited:
Reactions: egypt2
Yes you wrote something about refund in the end... but if you would really take care... this is the most important thing is right to start with when you write such loooooong claim with personal messages and such type of accuse in our world where people read only title of news but not inside.

I got a lot of complains about smart-ass style users from your country — this is statistics and this is not racism, my friend! You've tried to make me a scammer and not honest here on even you received your money back and I explained you why it takes too much time.
I didn't make you a scammer, all want it to say is that you need to do what you say you do, and if not , explain to people what's the issue, you were silent 99% of the time, I can see here you speak loud but on chat only "in 3o minutes its done" , "100% today", "today or tomorrow". Keep your word friend, that's all I said and all I asked for. Again,I respect you , your country and everyone's country , I would never make any accusations on you based on the country you were born or experiences that I have with your or other nations. You keep getting more and more racist here, its not right, ethical or of any moral. Keep calm and show some respect to people.

I didn't made you a scammer, all want it to say is that you need to do what you say you do, and if not , explain to people what's the issue, you were silent 99% of the time, I can see here you speak loud but on chat only "in 3o minutes its done" , "100% today", "today or tomorrow". Keep your word friend, that's all I said and all I asked for. Again,I respect you , your country and everyone country , I would never make any accusations on you based on the country you were born or experiences that I have with your or other nation. You keep getting more and more racist here, its not right, ethical or of any moral. Keep calm and respect everyone.
Yes — you pay and you want your product. Anyway as a customer you are right but ... maybe I'm from another planet, but honestly never did see a such behaviour and again... please don't lie... I weren't silent: it was a in the end but before I replied to you on all your multiple messages and wrote few times apologies for delay but when you started to DDoS me with multiple calls within interval of 2-3 seconds night and early morning... of course I snoozed you to sleep and till will come to home PC and solve all problems so... maybe you don't know... but people need to sleep sometimes, to eat and other things — sorry, I'm a not a 24/24 available CallCenter.

Here I'm more vocal because now have more time now to speak and and still hoping you will stop to SPAM me here also.

Yes — you pay and you want your product. Anyway as a customer you are right but ... maybe I'm from another planet, but honestly never did see a such behaviour and again... please don't lie... I weren't silent: it was a in the end but before I replied to you on all your multiple messages and wrote few times apologies for delay but when you started to DDoS me with multiple calls within interval of 2-3 seconds night and early morning... of course I snoozed you to sleep and till will come to home PC and solve all problems so... maybe you don't know... but people need to sleep sometimes, to eat and other things — sorry, I'm a not a 24/24 available CallCenter.
Don't worry, all good, let's leave this alone.

1. You forgot to mention that before I offered you my free time and responded to you to a lot of messages about CS Cart and finally I sent you a FULL REFUND of your 58$ when realised that I have not enough time for nulling at that moment.

2. After refund you started to teach me what I need to do... I kindly wrote you that will not sell this modules to you anymore, even when I'll finish to null both modules... but you can't stop annoying me with your messages like "HI, HOW ARE YOU!.... Well... Ok, I got it — I understood your style of commutation and now I'm sure that to block you on Telegram was a right step.

3. About honestness: If I can't null something or don't do it in time — refund money or give other modules in exchange... so I'm trying to be honest at least. You've got your money back and I don't want to work with you anymore.

4. Well this is our PRIVATE communication that you put in public about modules from Retailfactory that need to be nulled (not about Alexbranding / Unitheme2). If you want to write I claim — you can do this but this is not relevant with my activity as moderator of this resource. I don't understand why are you replying with this claim to my message which was addressed to Xuyen about his modified code of theme/modules UNITHEME from AB.

5. As the moderator of this resource it's my right to ask the author of this module (Unitheme2) about situation in public because I need to decide what to do with this resource after some claims. If you didn't read description: this is a module provided by Xuyen and I'm just moderating this resource (all thanks goes to him).

6. Regarding our PRIVATE collaboration: So, I sent you 1 module from 2 that works good but still not fully nulled (it costs 276$ and 327$). I wrote you my apologies that I'm very busy. Hope you you will find another nulling developer.

PS: You said me you are using simple CS Cart Version (not multivendor). I gave you a 10% price from Marketplace that I think is a very very cheap price (extremely low), but seems that you are a another smart-ass user from Romania that uses multiple CS Cart installation and Multivendor also. You lied me and that's why I will not sell you anymore... NEVER... NOTHING.
So you are selling to Babiato members against Babiato rules? Have I got that right?

So you are selling to Babiato members against Babiato rules? Have I got that right?
No, I know and respect Babiato rules. I offer services like nulling CS Cart Addons or sell CS Cart addons only for those who write me in PM. Posted here resources a not for sale.

I offer services like nulling CS Cart Addons or sell CS Cart addons only for those who write me in PM.
And that is against babiato rules!

Reactions: AKSakallı
My dear friend, I'd like to understand the current situation: is it available for free at least the Unitheme2 + MV theme and some AB modules to free install on a real domain or just with your manual approval of each new domain? If you need to approve each new domain (not local) — I will delete the resource or rename title / description or request an advice to administator Babak or to move it in a sale section to avoid multiple claims.
It is still available and free for online domains, just not available for local domains (domains created from localhost will not be available).

Due to unfortunate events that are more or less related or misunderstood to this topic (Currently this topic has been copied and shared this null version on other nulled forums - not me), so after this post I decided to turn off automatic activation to avoid future and current problems. Domains that need to use this null version (only available in this topic, this forum) please inbox your domain, I will manually activate it (Free). Thanks to @neat for updating the description and conditions for this topic. Thank you everyone for your understanding.

How are you, my dear brother? I want to start a project of my own and I want the theme.
UNITHEME 2
I want it null

I tried everything and did not succeed. Can you help me?

How are you, my dear brother? I want to start a project of my own and I want the theme.
UNITHEME 2
I want it null

I tried everything and did not succeed. Can you help me?
As mentioned above, I only activate it manually, please inbox your domain name (not here - to keep your domain secret)

Reactions: egypt2

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Manny59
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock