• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Unlimited Web Hosting $2 for 3Years with Unlimited Free SSL + 500GB Drive Storage Free!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have recently signed up, activated etc, but dont see where or how I can access the online storage

• Love
Reactions: geekypixal
Customers can buy the service multiple times.

Since ruucloud starts, we providing 200GB Encrypted cloud drive storage without charging anyone and still it's free, we still continuing that drive storage and already stored 20TB storage. 0% downtime from the start. :)
yo yo yo bro, give answer to the point, seems like you are hiding something, is there any connection between hostpixal and your service as hostpixal is a scam service

• Wow
Yo bro i love this forum..i spend my days here not because i want stuff,because i have no such thing to do, also i have verified that Babiato is the best and well moderated community driven website. So always know you are watched. Thats my advice bro..

• Love
yo yo yo bro, give answer to the point, seems like you are hiding something, is there any connection between hostpixal and your service as hostpixal is a scam service

sorry for the late reply gotta support ticket to setting up WordPress and configure it. ;)

What to hide bro. The web site has my number and address. the number available with WhatsApp and telegram. As a service RuuCloud begins as free of charge service with users personal files stored with encryption and our services and servers never went down.

when does someone ask the same question I mentioned " need any explanation? "

Previously I worked for server club which has a partnership with 7 businesses included you've mentioned a name. I was one of the server administrators with them (server club). and that business quit from the partnership with the server club and they personally contacted me and my one of friend "Leel" and given us a freelance job. I did their stuff like setting up server management, load balancing like that stuff. even I chose which is the best servers for them. because we should work hard and from the heart which we getting paid. That guy had no even knowledge about that. and worked for them for 6 months freelance job and they stopped paying me.

During that time I also studied S3 and realized we can do cloud storage business at a cheap cost. and found the good script and I contacted my friend "Leel". and we started RuuCloud business with 200GB Encrypted cloud storage business and some clients bought our paid plans too. We monitored and managed our services and server to never go down.

With our business success within a few weeks, they fired us from our freelance job even without 2 months payments 😂

nature gave them a reply. I think now they messed up. I don't' want to accept there garbages. I did my job and they fired me. Who cares 😌 me and my friend keep continue our business

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock