• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Unlimited Web Hosting $2 for 3Years with Unlimited Free SSL + 500GB Drive Storage Free!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was going to hire the hosting, but checking online I found this:

Let us know if you need any help. You can either PM @geekyp or simply open up a support ticket.

PS: I have a wordpress site running on them and its not slow as these reviews said.

• Love
Reactions: geekypixal
Payment Methods is only paypal .I don't use Paypal. How can I buy? Impletement accept btc .

We are in the process of implementing BTC payment gateway. We will let you know once its done. For now, you can use your debit or credit card directly to do payments.

• Love
What happened to my control panel etc? Now i get connection timeout error

Is this FRAUD? For $2?

To make sure if its a problem with your ISP, I suggest you to use a VPN and see if the control panel works.

• Love
I was going to hire the hosting, but checking online I found this:

1st review on
Sep 16, 2019

We have given 200GB Encrypted cloud drive storage. and it's free of charge for a lifetime. And the control panel is very simple to understand even for a kid. Free Cloud drive does not contain 24 hours support . But weh hosting does

2nd review on 7th Jan, 2020

The server is truly NVMe SSD. but the server fast or slow depends on their location and ISP ping.
That's why we offer USA and Germany location too. especially Germany location ping is good for Europe and Asia and USA ping is good north/ south America and Asia pacific

and even we support clients within few time for every support tickets

and we are monitoring every server to ensure client satisfaction and we do upgrades when the server needs it. without downtime

3rd review is a good one I hope no need to explain about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock