• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Unlimited Web Hosting $2 for 3Years with Unlimited Free SSL + 500GB Drive Storage Free!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks. What about Drive storage?
How i Get Drive Storage?

And How i Get Cpanel Username & Password ??

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: geekypixal
Thanks. What about Drive storage?
How i Get Drive Storage?

And How i Get Cpanel Username & Password ??

After purchasing, send a PM to @geekypixal to get your drive storage.
As for the Cpanel details, you will receive them in an email. Check your spam folder too.

• Love
lots of errors with this server, I hosted with ruu.cloud three days ago, all i have been getting is an error message, I can't login my cpanel, live chat takes more than 24 to reply, it's almost impossible to login account...just a cheap scam

• Wow
lots of errors with this server, I hosted with ruu.cloud three days ago, all i have been getting is an error message, I can't login my cpanel, live chat takes more than 24 to reply, it's almost impossible to login account...just a cheap scam

Why dont you open up a support ticket as live chat is for sales. Open up a suppoet ticket and one of the support team member will assist you. Meanwhile you can PM me or Geekypixel too.

• Love
hi support team i just added two domains in my hosting but they are not refelecting yet can you check what is the issue with it
Why dont you open up a support ticket as live chat is for sales. Open up a suppoet ticket and one of the support team member will assist you. Meanwhile you can PM me or Geekypixel too.

• Wow
Unlimited Web Hosting for $2 for 3Years (Onetime Payment for total 3 Years)
Our servers are RAID 10 and powered with Ultra-Fast M.2 NVMe SSD and LiteSpeed Web Server

Choose: Shared Hosting PRO Plan

Choose Billing: Triennially

Promo Code: OFFER

Control Panel: Cpanel

Server Location: New Jersey, USA / Germany

Direct Link to the offer https://www.ruu.cloud/hosting.html

The Offer included Daily backups, Unlimited Free SSL and 500GB Lifetime free Drive Storage

* 500GB Drive Storage logins will be informed through mail

I have paid but still showing not paid

Live chat is for sales purposes. Send me PM or Support ticket from your client area. Our technical support mainly based on your client area

omg, very slow hosting

The server load is minimal and Litespeed is working fine. Let me know where you from? maybe your ping is high. You can connect domain with Cloudflare or contact me through PM or Ticket i'll help you to transfer your cpanel with another server which near to you

• Love
Reactions: loader9x
Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock