• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Upgrade CS-CART And CS-CART MULTIVENDOR From any version to Latest Version.

He asked for $50 to provide me with some files I trusted him, he looked like an honest person. I was wrong. Then he asked for another $50.
:) interesting... you can dispute to PayPal via your dashboard and they will refund your money. Your name is from Eastern Europe — where are you from? Romania? Republic of Moldova?

I think it has something to do with my case. check here

I saw he installed successfully Unitheme 2 on his project https://elssoog.com/ — did you help him with nulling AB theme?

I did !.
:) interesting... you can dispute to PayPal via your dashboard and they will refund your money. Your name is from Eastern Europe — where are you from? Romania? Republic of Moldova?

I saw he installed successfully Unitheme 2 on his project https://elssoog.com/ — did you help him with nulling AB theme?

Please any help to get this scrip & Unitheme all nulled
Please
finally i'am nulling unitheme2 v.4.15.2.e , it's the latest version. This is possible to install it via the alexbranding addon manager, without need to install it trough cs-cart add-on installer. This means like the original right? Yes! original from my licenses, then i edited it and make NULLED.

why you not share here your licenses ?.
because the price of an licenses for unitheme2 multivendor 12 month upgrade plan is $748.00, That's just for the theme pack only, not including the SEO pack or another pack. so, it's inconceivable if the license gets blocked.

here is Link : https://cs-cart.alexbranding.com/en/template-unitheme.html

* choose it for MULTIVENDOR
* choose Upgrade plans = 12.

if you need proof, please send email to me, I will prove it.
[ s u r v e y e r @ z o h o m a i l . e u ]

• Love
Reactions: yamaha and viczha
He asked for $50 to provide me with some files I trusted him, he looked like an honest person. I was wrong. Then he asked for another $50.
The only way to 'trust' someone on here is by looking at their profile status and official sales on Babiato. Anyone just doing sales privately and never publicly here shouldn't be trusted. Red flag

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock