• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Use-your-Drive | Google Drive plugin for WordPress

Use-your-Drive | Google Drive plugin for WordPress v2.10.1

No permission to download
Untouched 2.12.0.1
Hi @faridfox ,

Hope you are doing well. I noticed you managed to null previous versions. Thank you for your effort & contribution.

I have attached the untouched version (It is downloaded from my CodeCanyon)

Would be great if you can help the community to null it.

NOTE: I have tried @simorg67 's method. I installed 1.19.8 (connected to my Google Drive) then I upgraded to 2.10.1, which is the latest version from this thread. So far everything is working fine.

Hopefully we can upgrade to this version too.

Thanks a lot

Last edited:
Reactions: faridfox
Hi
If you have an invalid license problem
WP Cloud Plugin456872.png
Use the tutorial below
I use rtl language

Go to Google Console
https://console.cloud.google.com
and create a new project

After creating the project

1. Click on the hamburger menu
2. Go to APIs & Services
3. Select Enabled APIs & Services
4. search: Google Drive Api
use your drive1.png

5. Click the ENABLE button
use your drive2.png

6. Click the Credentials
7. Click the CONFIG CONSENT SCREEN buton
use your drive3.png

8. Check External
9. Click the CREATE buton
use your drive4.png

10. write a name (any name)
11. Write an email (any email, preferably your own email)
Go to the bottom of the page
use your drive5.png

12. Write an email (any email, preferably your own email)
13. Click the SAVE AND CONTINUE buton
use your drive6.png

Click the Save and Continue button once more
Go through the Scopes page and enter the Test user page

14. Click the +ADD USERS buton
use your drive7.png

15. Write the Google Drive email you want to connect to

16. Click the ADD buton
use your drive8.png

After that, click on the Save and Continue button and then click on Back to Dashboard

Click the Credentials
Click the +CREATE CREDENTIALS buton
19. Click the OAuth client ID
use your drive9.png

change to Web application
21. write a name (any name)

Scroll down and click SAVE
use your drive10.png

copy CLIENT ID
copy CLIENT SECRET
use your drive11.png

go to the WordPress

The forum does not allow publishing more than 12 attachments. Continued in the next post
Thank you so much for the guide. Working good!

Hi @faridfox ,

Hope you are doing well. I noticed you managed to null previous versions. Thank you for your effort & contribution.

I have attached the untouched version (It is downloaded from my CodeCanyon)

Would be great if you can help the community to null it.

NOTE: I have tried @simorg67 's method. I installed 1.19.8 (connected to my Google Drive) then I upgraded to 2.10.1, which is the latest version from this thread. So far everything is working fine.

Hopefully we can upgrade to this version too.

Thanks a lot
Hello @Dragov

Thank you for your kind words and I hope that you are doing well too.

As you mentioned I help community here to get the nulled version based on untouched version.
As always I don't only null I also guide people how to null or understand nulling of most plugins in general.

the whole idea in most cases depends on request and if condition, so here I will guide you and others again "how to null use your drive plugin yourself" so no need to wait me, while keeping uploading the nulled version here for "lazy" people that want the final nulled version.

Let's start with "use your drive plugin"

1. you need to edit only 1 file
2. File name is "License.php"
3. File path is: /public_html/wp-content/plugins/use-your-drive/includes/License.php (on WordPress)
and /use-your-drive/includes/License.php (on your extracted untouched zip file on PC/Mac/Linux)
4. you have to edit lines NOT replacing the "License.php" file, because in most cases the developer make changes to the "License.php" file in newer versions and we want theses updates and changes.

Now lets see the changes:
1. From line 90 in License.php file

UNTOUCHED VERSION
PHP:
if (in_array($response_code, [401, 402, 403, 406])) {
            $account = Accounts::instance()->get_primary_account();
            if (!empty($account)) {
                Core::instance()->send_lost_authorisation_notification($account->get_id());
            }

self::_revoke();

$result = json_decode(wp_remote_retrieve_body($response), true);
            if (isset($result['message']) && !defined('LICENSE_ERROR')) {
                define('LICENSE_ERROR', $result['message']);
            }

update_site_option('wpcp_license_'.$license_code, ['license_data' => false, 'expires' => time() + YEAR_IN_SECONDS]);

return false;
        }
NULLED VERSION
now we did the changes which are we just comment (disable) some lines.

PHP:
            //$account = Accounts::instance()->get_primary_account();
            //if (!empty($account)) {
            //    Core::instance()->send_lost_authorisation_notification($account->get_id());
            //}

}

//update_site_option('wpcp_license_'.$license_code, ['license_data' => false, 'expires' => time() + YEAR_IN_SECONDS]);

return false;
        }

now let's explain the if condition:
  1. The code checks if the variable $response_code is present in the array [401, 402, 403, 406] using the in_array() function. If it is present, the following actions are performed.
  2. The Accounts::instance()->get_primary_account() function is called to retrieve the primary account. The result is stored in the $account variable.
  3. If the $account variable is not empty, the Core::instance()->send_lost_authorisation_notification() function is called with the account's ID as a parameter. This function is responsible for sending a notification about lost authorization.
  4. The _revoke() function is called. It is likely that this function is responsible for revoking some kind of authorization or access.
  5. The wp_remote_retrieve_body() function is called with the $response variable as a parameter. This function retrieves the body of the HTTP response. The result is then passed to json_decode() to convert the JSON response into an associative array. The decoded result is stored in the $result variable.
  6. If the $result array has a key called 'message' and the constant 'LICENSE_ERROR' is not defined, the value of $result['message'] is assigned to the 'LICENSE_ERROR' constant.
  7. The update_site_option() function is called to update the site option with the key 'wpcp_license_'.$license_code. The value passed to the function is an array with two keys: 'license_data' set to false, and 'expires' set to the current time plus one year in seconds.
  8. Finally, the function returns false.

What we did:
The code has been adjusted to exclude the account retrieval and notification sending functionality. The revocation action and the handling of the license error message remain intact. The update of the site option related to licenses has been commented out.

We need to edit some other thing too.
2. From line 114 in License.php file "public static function is_valid()"

UNTOUCHED VERSION:
PHP:
public static function is_valid()
    {
        $license_code = self::get();

if (empty($license_code)) {
            return false;
        }

return false !== self::validate(false, $license_code);
    }

NULLED VERSION
now we just "return true;" to the start of function.
PHP:
    {
        return true;

return false;
        }

}

What we did:
We added return true; to the start of function so the method begins by directly returning true. This means that the method will always return true and the subsequent code will not be executed.

Conclusion :
We just made 2 changes one for if condition and the other for checking license method (function).

That's all folks!

You can download Nulled version 2.12.0.1 based on @Dragov Untouched version from attached file.

Thank you.

Attachments

• use-your-drive-Nulled-2.12.0.1.zip
    9.3 MB · Views: 85
Hello @Dragov

As you mentioned I help community here to get the nulled version based on untouched version.
As always I don't only null I also guide people how to null or understand nulling of most plugins in general.

the whole idea in most cases depends on request and if condition, so here I will guide you and others again "how to null use your drive plugin yourself" so no need to wait me, while keeping uploading the nulled version here for "lazy" people that want the final nulled version.

3. File path is: /public_html/wp-content/plugins/use-your-drive/includes/License.php (on WordPress)
and /use-your-drive/includes/License.php (on your extracted untouched zip file on PC/Mac/Linux)
4. you have to edit lines NOT replacing the "License.php" file, because in most cases the developer make changes to the "License.php" file in newer versions and we want theses updates and changes.

UNTOUCHED VERSION
PHP:
            if (!empty($account)) {
            }

}

update_site_option('wpcp_license_'.$license_code, ['license_data' => false, 'expires' => time() + YEAR_IN_SECONDS]);

return false;
        }
NULLED VERSION

PHP:
            //    Core::instance()->send_lost_authorisation_notification($account->get_id());
            //}

}

//update_site_option('wpcp_license_'.$license_code, ['license_data' => false, 'expires' => time() + YEAR_IN_SECONDS]);

return false;
        }

1. The code checks if the variable $response_code is present in the array [401, 402, 403, 406] using the in_array() function. If it is present, the following actions are performed.
  2. The Accounts::instance()->get_primary_account() function is called to retrieve the primary account. The result is stored in the $account variable.
  3. If the $account variable is not empty, the Core::instance()->send_lost_authorisation_notification() function is called with the account's ID as a parameter. This function is responsible for sending a notification about lost authorization.
  4. The _revoke() function is called. It is likely that this function is responsible for revoking some kind of authorization or access.
  5. The wp_remote_retrieve_body() function is called with the $response variable as a parameter. This function retrieves the body of the HTTP response. The result is then passed to json_decode() to convert the JSON response into an associative array. The decoded result is stored in the $result variable.
  6. If the $result array has a key called 'message' and the constant 'LICENSE_ERROR' is not defined, the value of $result['message'] is assigned to the 'LICENSE_ERROR' constant.
  7. The update_site_option() function is called to update the site option with the key 'wpcp_license_'.$license_code. The value passed to the function is an array with two keys: 'license_data' set to false, and 'expires' set to the current time plus one year in seconds.

What we did:
The code has been adjusted to exclude the account retrieval and notification sending functionality. The revocation action and the handling of the license error message remain intact. The update of the site option related to licenses has been commented out.

UNTOUCHED VERSION:
PHP:
    {

return false;
        }

}

NULLED VERSION
PHP:
    {
        return true;

return false;
        }

}

What we did:
We added return true; to the start of function so the method begins by directly returning true. This means that the method will always return true and the subsequent code will not be executed.

Conclusion :
We just made 2 changes one for if condition and the other for checking license method (function).

That's all folks!

You can download Nulled version 2.12.0.1 based on @Dragov Untouched version from attached file.

Thank you.
Hello @faridfox

Appreciate your response and effort in making the tutorial and the nulled version.

What you said reminds me of a qoute = Give a man a fish, and you feed him for a day; teach a man to fish and you feed him for a lifetime.

Do you mind if I PM you my nulled attempt on the next release just for a quick check before I post it to the public.

Thank You

Last edited:
Reactions: faridfox
Hello @fariqfox,

Appreciate your response and effort in making the tutorial and the nulled version.

What you said reminds me of a qoute = Give a man a fish, and you feed him for a day; teach a man to fish and you feed him for a lifetime.

Do you mind if I PM you my nulled attempt on the next release just for a quick check before I post it to the public.

Thank You
Hello @Dragov

I know this quote too and I think it is Chinese.

Of course you can PM me anytime.

Reactions: Dragov
Hello @Dragov

UNTOUCHED VERSION
PHP:
            if (!empty($account)) {
            }

}

return false;
        }
NULLED VERSION

PHP:
            //}

}

return false;
        }

What we did:

UNTOUCHED VERSION:
PHP:
    {

return false;
        }

}

NULLED VERSION
PHP:
    {
        return true;

return false;
        }

}

What we did:

Conclusion :

That's all folks!

Thank you.
hi bro i try this but it still says invalid license

hi bro i try this but it still says invalid license
Screenshot 2024-03-16 143521.png

Mine works okay but I had to re-do the Google Cloud Console thing, not sure is that related to your problem or not.

I believe it is related to the issue that I found, I will post about it, I was just too busy.
Thanks a lot!

I just checked my WP, my Google Drive is still connected since I reconnected it.

VERSION 2.12.1 - 7 MARCH 2024 - UNTOUCHED

New Features, Settings and Integrations:
  • Added support for 'Read-only' Drive accounts and 'App-Folder' accounts. For the App Folder accounts, only content added via the plugin to your Drive will be accessible by the plugin.
Bug fixes:
  • Slider module does not always launch when it is in the browser's viewport.
  • Folder navigation issues when certain persistent caches return unexpected values (ie. Memcached Redux drop-in).
  • In some cases, the usage restrictions did not take into account the globally set exclusion roles and users.
  • Ultimate Members
    • Registering new users via UM could cause problems in combination with Private Folders, as users are registered first, before custom metadata such as roles or first/last name is added.
  • Advanced Custom Fields
    • Item ID 'return value' for the plugin's ACF field not returning the ID of the item.
@faridfox can you null? Thank you for your work!

Attachments

• useyourdrive-v2.12.1-untouched.zip
    9.4 MB · Views: 15
Reactions: pcnet and faridfox
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock