• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

User Registration - Custom Registration Form, Login And User Profile For WordPress

User Registration - Custom Registration Form, Login And User Profile For WordPress v.4.1.3

No permission to download
In addition to User Registration (Pro) 4.1.3 and Customize My Account User Registration 1.22, please update the User Registration File Upload 1.3.10 addon. Thanks!

Reactions: lutherwhitexxx
AKSakallı updated User Registration - Custom Registration Form, Login And User Profile For WordPress with a new update entry:

User Registration - Custom Registration Form, Login And User Profile For WordPress v.4.1.3

= 4.1.3 - 02/01/2024
* Enhance - Smart tags parseable endpoint content.
* Tweak - Trigger addons update from Pro.
* Tweak - Default form fields re arrangement.
* Tweak - Enable Email suggestion option added.
* Tweak - Pending users meta query optimization.
* Tweak - Parse approval link smart tag properly.
* Tweak - Manual user counting replaced with SQL query.
* Tweak - Added New option None in the default of country field.
* Tweak - Escape and made the Approve...

Read the rest of this update entry...

User Registration Klaviyo1.0.3
User Registration File Upload1.3.10

Attachments

• user-registration-file-upload.zip
    102.4 KB · Views: 57
  • user-registration-klaviyo.zip
    881.6 KB · Views: 29
Thanks for sharing this great plugin, I was wondering if there is a way to display shortcodes inside the Profile dashboard tabs. Also, is there a way to have multiple dashboard options based on user role or custom field value?

User Registration Stripe1.3.3
User Registration Content Restriction1.3.4
User Registration Email Templates1.1.3
User Registration Payments (PayPal)1.5.4
User Registration WooCommerce1.5.2

Attachments

• user-registration-payments_1.5.4.zip
    66.3 KB · Views: 26
  • user-registration-content-restriction_1.3.4.zip
    81.4 KB · Views: 46
  • user-registration-woocommerce_1.5.2.zip
    125.2 KB · Views: 58
  • user-registration-email-templates_1.1.3.zip
    277.8 KB · Views: 57
  • user-registration-stripe_1.3.3.zip
    579.4 KB · Views: 29
  • Love
Reactions: deo and w810
I am sharing with you the latest User Registration Pro 4.1.4 update.
I have also nulled license part not to show you any errors related to license.
IInstructions: paste this attached file class-ur-pro-admin.php file to the plugin's folder - includes/pro. So it will work smooth.
the size is big than other version, why ?

@w810 as far as I know, you do not have a license for this plugin, nor there is another update posted by uploader's in the forum.
Where did you find this plugin that you shared?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock