• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

ViserBank - Digital Banking System

ViserBank - Digital Banking System v2.4 [Untouched]

No permission to download
Hello guys, I don't know if this is right for me to post this here. Pls don't banned me. Doniaweb plan to sell this file, so am planning to buy it since it's 35$. So, after I purchsee the file, can it be mulled here. Or can two people come together to purchase the file? I really need the file here cus am using it for daily contribution for my business... Thanks
Upload the file to mega or google drive. Then paste the link here. Those who will nulled will then download nd upload nulled copy here via mega... that is how i do help people null infulab... admin will not ban you for this since its for the benefit of all

Well, my plan was to purchase the script and send it here. But unfortunately, after making the payment, I was sent Viserplace script instead of Viserbank. It's so sad I had to lost that money, but it's fine. We try again

Reactions: mhmdqds
Well, my plan was to purchase the script and send it here. But unfortunately, after making the payment, I was sent Viserplace script instead of Viserbank. It's so sad I had to lost that money, but it's fine. We try again
Ask for a refund or the original script

That Doniaweb guy is a crook scam...

Hello guys, I don't know if this is right for me to post this here. Pls don't banned me. Doniaweb plan to sell this file, so am planning to buy it since it's 35$. So, after I purchsee the file, can it be mulled here. Or can two people come together to purchase the file? I really need the file here cus am using it for daily contribution for my business... Thanks
Doniaweb will ban your account if you share it, give it to someone to help you check for file signatures and remove it.

I followed the links and downloaded the file from one of the download links. However, I noticed the v2.0 updated/files folder is empty with only a readme file telling you to update the full file. If you try to update the entire site using the entire new update files, you end up getting 500 server errors.

For example below is what I get from my error log when I updated and the site didn't load, please help.

Next Illuminate\Contracts\Container\BindingResolutionException: Target class [translator] does not exist. in ***********public_html/core/vendor/laravel/framework/src/Illuminate/Container/Container.php:877
Stack trace:

#0 /home//public_html/core/vendor/laravel/framework/src/Illuminate/Container/Container.php(756): Illuminate\Container\Container->build()
#1 /home//public_html/core/vendor/laravel/framework/src/Illuminate/Foundation/Application.php(860): Illuminate\Container\Container->resolve()
#2 /home//public_html/core/vendor/laravel/framework/src/Illuminate/Container/Container.php(692): Illuminate\Foundation\Application->resolve()
#3 /home//public_html/core/vendor/laravel/framework/src/Illuminate/Foundation/Application.php(845): Illuminate\Container\Container->make()
#4 /home//public_html/core/vendor/laravel/framework/src/Illuminate/Foundation/helpers.php(120): Illuminate\Foundation\Application->make()
#5 /home//public_html/core/vendor/laravel/framework/src/Illuminate/Foundation/helpers.php(934): app()
#6 /home//public_html/core/vendor/laravel/framework/src/Illuminate/Foundation/helpers.php(969): trans()
#7 /home//public_html/core/storage/framework/views/8d4d343da872c6084a584d10882d67404c5bc7a2.php(1): __()
#8 /home//public_html/core/vendor/laravel/framework/src/Illuminate/Filesystem/Filesystem.php(109): require('/home//...')
#9 /home//public_html/core/vendor/laravel/framework/src/Illuminate/Filesystem/Filesystem.php(110): Illuminate\Filesystem\Filesystem::Illuminate\Filesystem\{closure}()
#10 /home//public_html/core/vendor/laravel/framework/src/Illuminate/View/Engines/PhpEngine.php(58): Illuminate\Filesystem\Filesystem->getRequire()
#11 /home/ /public_html/core/vendor/laravel/framework/src/Illuminate/View/Engines/CompilerEngine.php(70): Illuminate\View\Engines\PhpEngine->evaluatePath()
#12 /home/ /public_html/core/vendor/laravel/framework/src/Illuminate/View/View.php(152): Illuminate\View\Engines\CompilerEngine->get()
#13 /home/ /public_html/core/vendor/laravel/framework/src/Illuminate/View/View.php(135): Illuminate\View\View->getContents()
#14 public_html/core/vendor/laravel/framework/src/Illuminate/View/View.php(104): Illuminate\View\View->renderContents()
#15 public_html/core/vendor/laravel/framework/src/Illuminate/Http/Response.php(69): Illuminate\View\View->render()
#16 /home/smemicro/public_html/core/vendor/laravel/framework/src/Illuminate/Http/Response.php(35): Illuminate\Http\Response->setContent()
#17 public_html/core/vendor/laravel/framework/src/Illuminate/Routing/ResponseFactory.php(57): Illuminate\Http\Response->__construct()
#18 public_html/core/vendor/laravel/framework/src/Illuminate/Routing/ResponseFactory.php(87): Illuminate\Routing\ResponseFactory->make()
#19 public_html/core/vendor/laravel/framework/src/Illuminate/Foundation/Exceptions/Handler.php(629): Illuminate\Routing\ResponseFactory->view()
#20 public_html/core/vendor/laravel/framework/src/Illuminate/Foundation/Exceptions/Handler.php(554): Illuminate\Foundation\Exceptions\Handler->renderHttpException()
#21 public_html/core/vendor/laravel/framework/src/Illuminate/Foundation/Exceptions/Handler.php(460): Illuminate\Foundation\Exceptions\Handler->prepareResponse()
#22 public_html/core/vendor/laravel/framework/src/Illuminate/Foundation/Exceptions/Handler.php(377): Illuminate\Foundation\Exceptions\Handler->renderExceptionResponse()
#23 public_html/core/vendor/laravel/framework/src/Illuminate/Foundation/Bootstrap/HandleExceptions.php(222): Illuminate\Foundation\Exceptions\Handler->render()
#24 public_html/core/vendor/laravel/framework/src/Illuminate/Foundation/Bootstrap/HandleExceptions.php(199): Illuminate\Foundation\Bootstrap\HandleExceptions->renderHttpResponse()
#25 public_html/core/vendor/laravel/framework/src/Illuminate/Foundation/Bootstrap/HandleExceptions.php(259): Illuminate\Foundation\Bootstrap\HandleExceptions->handleException()
#26 [internal function]: Illuminate\Foundation\Bootstrap\HandleExceptions->Illuminate\Foundation\Bootstrap\{closure}()
#27 {main}

Download the version 2.0 here

I followed the links and downloaded the file from one of the download links. However, I noticed the v2.0 updated/files folder is empty with only a readme file telling you to update the full file. If you try to update the entire site using the entire new update files, you end up getting 500 server errors.

For example below is what I get from my error log when I updated and the site didn't load, please help.

Next Illuminate\Contracts\Container\BindingResolutionException: Target class [translator] does not exist. in ***********public_html/core/vendor/laravel/framework/src/Illuminate/Container/Container.php:877
Stack trace:

#0 /home//public_html/core/vendor/laravel/framework/src/Illuminate/Container/Container.php(756): Illuminate\Container\Container->build()
#1 /home//public_html/core/vendor/laravel/framework/src/Illuminate/Foundation/Application.php(860): Illuminate\Container\Container->resolve()
#2 /home//public_html/core/vendor/laravel/framework/src/Illuminate/Container/Container.php(692): Illuminate\Foundation\Application->resolve()
#3 /home//public_html/core/vendor/laravel/framework/src/Illuminate/Foundation/Application.php(845): Illuminate\Container\Container->make()
#4 /home//public_html/core/vendor/laravel/framework/src/Illuminate/Foundation/helpers.php(120): Illuminate\Foundation\Application->make()
#5 /home//public_html/core/vendor/laravel/framework/src/Illuminate/Foundation/helpers.php(934): app()
#6 /home//public_html/core/vendor/laravel/framework/src/Illuminate/Foundation/helpers.php(969): trans()
#7 /home//public_html/core/storage/framework/views/8d4d343da872c6084a584d10882d67404c5bc7a2.php(1): __()
#8 /home//public_html/core/vendor/laravel/framework/src/Illuminate/Filesystem/Filesystem.php(109): require('/home//...')
#9 /home//public_html/core/vendor/laravel/framework/src/Illuminate/Filesystem/Filesystem.php(110): Illuminate\Filesystem\Filesystem::Illuminate\Filesystem\{closure}()
#10 /home//public_html/core/vendor/laravel/framework/src/Illuminate/View/Engines/PhpEngine.php(58): Illuminate\Filesystem\Filesystem->getRequire()
#11 /home/ /public_html/core/vendor/laravel/framework/src/Illuminate/View/Engines/CompilerEngine.php(70): Illuminate\View\Engines\PhpEngine->evaluatePath()
#12 /home/ /public_html/core/vendor/laravel/framework/src/Illuminate/View/View.php(152): Illuminate\View\Engines\CompilerEngine->get()
#13 /home/ /public_html/core/vendor/laravel/framework/src/Illuminate/View/View.php(135): Illuminate\View\View->getContents()
#14 public_html/core/vendor/laravel/framework/src/Illuminate/View/View.php(104): Illuminate\View\View->renderContents()
#15 public_html/core/vendor/laravel/framework/src/Illuminate/Http/Response.php(69): Illuminate\View\View->render()
#16 /home/smemicro/public_html/core/vendor/laravel/framework/src/Illuminate/Http/Response.php(35): Illuminate\Http\Response->setContent()
#17 public_html/core/vendor/laravel/framework/src/Illuminate/Routing/ResponseFactory.php(57): Illuminate\Http\Response->__construct()
#18 public_html/core/vendor/laravel/framework/src/Illuminate/Routing/ResponseFactory.php(87): Illuminate\Routing\ResponseFactory->make()
#19 public_html/core/vendor/laravel/framework/src/Illuminate/Foundation/Exceptions/Handler.php(629): Illuminate\Routing\ResponseFactory->view()
#20 public_html/core/vendor/laravel/framework/src/Illuminate/Foundation/Exceptions/Handler.php(554): Illuminate\Foundation\Exceptions\Handler->renderHttpException()
#21 public_html/core/vendor/laravel/framework/src/Illuminate/Foundation/Exceptions/Handler.php(460): Illuminate\Foundation\Exceptions\Handler->prepareResponse()
#22 public_html/core/vendor/laravel/framework/src/Illuminate/Foundation/Exceptions/Handler.php(377): Illuminate\Foundation\Exceptions\Handler->renderExceptionResponse()
#23 public_html/core/vendor/laravel/framework/src/Illuminate/Foundation/Bootstrap/HandleExceptions.php(222): Illuminate\Foundation\Exceptions\Handler->render()
#24 public_html/core/vendor/laravel/framework/src/Illuminate/Foundation/Bootstrap/HandleExceptions.php(199): Illuminate\Foundation\Bootstrap\HandleExceptions->renderHttpResponse()
#25 public_html/core/vendor/laravel/framework/src/Illuminate/Foundation/Bootstrap/HandleExceptions.php(259): Illuminate\Foundation\Bootstrap\HandleExceptions->handleException()
#26 [internal function]: Illuminate\Foundation\Bootstrap\HandleExceptions->Illuminate\Foundation\Bootstrap\{closure}()
#27 {main}
Please share the file here. I haven't been able to download the file since the very beginning

My website created with this script is not able to send notifications. Pls I need help.

Please share the file here. I haven't been able to download the file since the very beginning
You can download a nulled version from Nulled.com, however, I don't know if there are backdoors and it gives errors.

This is a direct download link I downloaded it from.

Don’t worry
I was able to download. Thanks
Please is there something you can do about the errors. There re no files in the update folder, however the readme file stated that it will make changes to the full file, hence we should backup our previous asset files and database before replacing.
Now which of the files are we replacing? Is it the entire files? If yes, then it's giving a 505 error. And if you try to replace the database, you discovered some table terms are not the same with the previous, thereby causing issues for updating from previous site.

However if you install it freshly, it works perfectly. My question is how do we then get our old files and users?
Please help 🙏🏻

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock