• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

ViserBank - Digital Banking System

ViserBank - Digital Banking System v2.4 [Untouched]

No permission to download
Please is there anyone that can help advice on this.

I updated the script to my existing website with v2.0, using the v2.1. But I am experiencing server errors, in adding/subtracting balance, sending user email, confirming KYC and or a transaction. Though the process will be confirmed but the page redirects to a server error page.
For example if you approve a kyc, it redirects you to a server error page, whereas the user kyc will be approved, and the user will be notified.

I updated the script to my existing website with v2.0, using the v2.1. But I am experiencing server errors, in adding/subtracting balance, sending user email, confirming KYC and or a transaction. Though the process will be confirmed but the page redirects to a server error page.
For example if you approve a kyc, it redirects you to a server error page, whereas the user kyc will be approved, and the user will be notified.
You have to update v2.2 that has fixed issue.

TheRyD3r updated ViserBank - Digital Banking System with a new update entry:

ViserBank - Digital Banking System v2.2

Version 2.2 – 27th July 2023​

• [ADD] Report Download Pdf From The User’s Panel
  • [ADD] Beneficiary Updated From The User Panel
  • [ADD] Report Download Pdf Csv From The Admin Panel
  • [ADD] Show KYC-verified Users
  • [ADD] Multiple Staff Module
  • [ADD] Role Permission Module
  • [ADD] Update Uploader
  • [ADD] Dynamic Cron Setting
  • [ADD] BTCPay Payment Gateway
  • [ADD] NOWPayments Payment Gateway
  • [ADD] Group Distinct Mail Sending Option
  • [PATCH]...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Reactions: tisna98 and eze
I will have to wait this one out. The requirements to view resource spoiler seems to be beyond my reach.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock