• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

VOTE: BABIATO New Design vs BABIATO Old Design

Which of the design do you like more? (...and why?)

• New Babiato Black + Blue Design (New features)

Votes: 89 52.7%
  • Old Babiato White + Blue Design ( Existing Features)

Votes: 80 47.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Old one..
I have not visit recently and i shocked when i see this design.
P.S: Almost 5 minutes i searched "Download" button in single resources page.

Hi Everyone!

Barely 24 hours from the change of design on Babiato and everyone has a say about if they liked it or not.

We all love Babiato and it's quite a stunning surprise (from @Babak and the rest of the moderators to us forum members) waking up to seeing a new, improved and stylish forum design and of course a new (.org) domain name linked to the forum.

But this new changes has been met with different points of views and opinions over which design is better and more suitable.

Select an option above to cast your vote on the design you like more and why you like it.

You can also share your opinions on how to make any of the designs better.

Let's join hands together to keep BABIATO united, unique and exciting as always!

PicsArt_02-26-03.13.09.png
me gusta este nuevo es mas agradable a la vista, felicitaciones

I love it. I do wish there was a light version as well since some people decide to type in dark fonts still

Reactions: smartass
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock