• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Vuero - VueJS 3 Admin and Webapp UI Kit

Vuero - VueJS 3 Admin and Webapp UI Kit 2.7.0

No permission to download
mstfkhazaal updated Vuero - VueJS 3 Admin and Webapp UI Kit with a new update entry:

Version 2.4.0

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Version 2.4.0 - Sep 12, 2022
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

- Features

- add example of router data loader (experimental feature)
- Add roadmap UI
- add vite auto-import plugin
- cypress: create tests suites examples, with CI, upgrade to v10
- fix login page top logo
- improve user session plugin / router guard
- pre compress images, add...

Read the rest of this update entry...

mstfkhazaal updated Vuero - VueJS 3 Admin and Webapp UI Kit with a new update entry:

Vuero v 2.6.0 - Jan 01, 2023

Changelog

Version 2.6.0 - Jan 01, 2023

- Features

- add stay-focus helper and enable it on documentation
- convert project to module + migrate doc to rehype and shiki
- i18n: extract translations from components to file, better i18n-ally integration
- i18n: migrate to unplugin-vue-i18n
- ssr: improve...

Read the rest of this update entry...

• Love
Reactions: undisputed and Caly
Many thanks...
Could you please update?

2.6.1 (2023-01-24)#​

Bug Fixes#​

• doc: non displayed slots (4277e08)
  • import icons vendors (a80d11e)
  • v-datepicker: add missing client-only (cdf4c82)
  • v-datepicker: use native input in slot in order to bind events (688643e), closes #186
  • v-field: correctly display label when using addons (b6ede0f), closes #152

Reactions: jugurtha114
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock