• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

WaBulker Bulk WhatsApp sender + Group Sender + WhatsApp Autobot

WaBulker Bulk WhatsApp sender + Group Sender + WhatsApp Autobot 3.2.0

No permission to download
Please check update tab bro, and read my NOTE

To view the hidden text, you must post it on the forum 200 days since registration, and now you have 1,849 days.
Hidden text, you need have 2 resources, now you have 4 resources.

FRIEND SINCE YOU USED YOUR PURCHASE KEY, USE A HIGHER LIMIT TO DOWNLOAD

see mine, and increases the days 200 is very low

Hidden text, you need have 4 resources, now you have 4 resources.
xxxxxxxx

Hello forum friends, I had to increase the resource limit, but it is more difficult for anyone who is not sharing new resources here on the forum, so there is no other way but to buy the plugin. (But I sell the password for each update for 5 dollars)

To view the hidden text, you must post it on the forum 1,559 days since registration, and now you have 1,849 days.
xxxxxxxx

To view the hidden text, you must post it on the forum 200 days since registration, and now you have 1,849 days.

xxxxxxxx

Hello forum friends, I had to increase the resource limit, but it is more difficult for anyone who is not sharing new resources here on the forum, so there is no other way but to buy the plugin. (But I sell the password for each update for 5 dollars)

To view the hidden text, you must post it on the forum 1,559 days since registration, and now you have 1,849 days.
xxxxxxxx

It's just that the authors of the resources are also members here on the forum, just be careful, if you show difficulty, they don't persecute us

xxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxx

Ok thanks bro

Reactions: Kamily
To view the hidden text, you must post it on the forum 400 days since registration, and now you have 1,637 days.

??? and i can't see the hidden text !

To view the hidden text, you must post it on the forum 400 days since registration, and now you have 1,637 days.

??? and i can't see the hidden text !
you have only one resource, in a few days I'm going to buy 2 more and I'll take the opportunity to publish it here on the forum, there's one that I want and it's asking for 7 resources

Can some1 please share the password with me. Unfortunately I don't have 4 resources on babiato I think it's too much honestly. 🙏
cant share details, brother.... you will get banned as this is a way to earn money and the admin will not tolerate this kind of behavior... obviously

• Angry
can anyone help with a problem like this?

I did a chromedriver update but it looks like this.

Chrome application has been updated with the latest version

1692348467405.png

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock