• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

WASender - Whatsapp server and bulk sender (SAAS)

WASender - Whatsapp server and bulk sender (SAAS) v3.5

No permission to download
Anyone else getting the error of WASender automatically shutting itself down after about an hour or so of being started?

Someone assist

Anyone else getting the error of WASender automatically shutting itself down after about an hour or so of being started?

Someone assist
if on cpanel shared hosting yes. the nodejs app will shutdown when idle by default. on vps no issues so far.

Someone assist
I believe I might have fund a workaround for anyone else who's facing the issue of WASender automatically shutting off after a while (On AApanel)

Run this cron that checks when the NodeJs App automatically shuts down & it reboots it up. I've personally set the cron to every 15 minutes. Replace "1111" with the name of your WASender app

pid=`ps aux|grep $(cat /www/server/nodejs/vhost/pids/1111.pid)|grep -v grep|wc -l`
echo ${pid}
if [ "${pid}" == "0" ];then
bash /www/server/nodejs/vhost/scripts/1111.sh
fi

Cheers @archonic for guiding me the right path on this!

Reactions: fabioyeff
I believe I might have fund a workaround for anyone else who's facing the issue of WASender automatically shutting off after a while (On AApanel)

Run this cron that checks when the NodeJs App automatically shuts down & it reboots it up. I've personally set the cron to every 15 minutes. Replace "1111" with the name of your WASender app

pid=`ps aux|grep $(cat /www/server/nodejs/vhost/pids/1111.pid)|grep -v grep|wc -l`
echo ${pid}
fi

what about cPanel ? did you have way to out ?

echo ${pid}
fi

you must use PM2 command to keep your server alive.
pm2 start whatsapp.js
pm2 save

Reactions: Kay-D
Good morning everyone, has anyone managed to solve the problem of the chatbot responding to all accounts? when it was only created to work with one account.

Anyone know how can i install whatsapp server by terminal?​

Because i´m using cyberpanel.​

I installed nodejs and npm already.​

Which is the next step?​

Anyone know how can i install whatsapp server by terminal?​

Because i´m using cyberpanel.​

I installed nodejs and npm already.​

Which is the next step?​

now you have to install the rest like normal php site live wordpress or laravel you put the rest on the root and thats all

I does it! But now how can enable whatsapp server?
like admin you have to put Whatsapp Server Url like this in my case i used port 8069 not 8000 so verify you node port

but before you have to tape this node install or npm install --legacy-peers-deps if you got error then then node start

Attachments

• Sans titre-2.gif
    Sans titre-2.gif
    43.2 KB · Views: 34
Last edited:
Reactions: fabioyeff
like admin you have to put Whatsapp Server Url like this in my case i used port 8069 not 8000 so verify you node port

but before you have to tape this node install or npm install --legacy-peers-deps if you got error then then node start

Tks so much man! It´s work!​

But now, How i do to create a webhook url to creat a device?​

It´s possible a free webhook url or just paying in webhook.site​

Other doubt, each customer have one exclusive webhook url or just create one webhook url for all customers?​

Last edited:

Tks so much man! It´s work!​

But now, How i do to create a webhook url to creat a device?​

It´s possible a free webhook url or just paying in webhook.site​

Other doubt, each customer have one exclusive webhook url or just create one webhook url for all customers?​

happy for you ;)
as my english is not so ...i ll try to answer you step by step but first don't forget to use pm2 becausse nodejs can stop working here the method used by me https://www.cloudpanel.io/docs/v2/nodejs/deployment/pm2/
honestly i don't use webhook . simply i add user (register a new user) then this new user add his whatsapp number with qrcode that s all as i used wasender with wordpress sites for otp ans notification i use adresse of wordpress site as Webhook Url

happy for you ;)
as my english is not so ...i ll try to answer you step by step but first don't forget to use pm2 becausse nodejs can stop working here the method used by me https://www.cloudpanel.io/docs/v2/nodejs/deployment/pm2/
honestly i don't use webhook . simply i add user (register a new user) then this new user add his whatsapp number with qrcode that s all as i used wasender with wordpress sites for otp ans notification i use adresse of wordpress site as Webhook Url

To me not load qr code, i thinked that hadn´t webhook url. Do you know why not load the qr code?

Attachments

• Sem título.png
    Sem título.png
    950.6 KB · Views: 27
Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock