• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

WASender - Whatsapp server and bulk sender (SAAS)

WASender - Whatsapp server and bulk sender (SAAS) v3.5

No permission to download
There is a "bug" in the application.
After a certain time, the .env file is cleaned, resulting in error 500

Just copy .env from folder and edit database again.
Copy lagi aja bang dari .env mentahannya. Awal awal saya juga gitu. Tapi sampai sekarang udah aman.

How does one prevent the .env file from self-formating cause this has happened twice on my end as well

Hello, my wa sender is experiencing 500
SERVER ERROR and after I checked the .env it was empty, has anyone experienced this and how could this happen. What should I do next
As i says on this thread developer can remote your shared / vps and can remove everything they give you time, just wait and all your files will be destroyed

As i says on this thread developer can remote your shared / vps and can remove everything they give you time, just wait and all your files will be destroyed
Please share which file is infected to do so. So that it is removed and secured.

i think whatsapp.js that has callhome & env delete function.
Yes. I got it.

In whatsapp.js there is a function which erases the .env file.

This following url accepts POST method with these (SITE_KEY and APP_URL) parameters to send details to the author site to verify.

If you want me to clean this let me know.

Reactions: DatDudeUpStairs
Yes. I got it.

In whatsapp.js there is a function which erases the .env file.

This following url accepts POST method with these (SITE_KEY and APP_URL) parameters to send details to the author site to verify.

If you want me to clean this let me know.
yes it happened the same to me it is deleted too , suggest you to upload cleaned one if you are able to fix it

any idea how to make my node project to auto run after server reboot I am using aapanel
I also have the same problem, if anyone can share the method here, yesterday it was available but you have to pay

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock