• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Waziper - Whatsapp Marketing Tool By Stackposts

Waziper - Whatsapp Marketing Tool By Stackposts Version 5.1.1 – Untouched

No permission to download
Yes I solved ..... Have you installed in cpanel or using node js cl, or application manager, just on off application in node js or apication manager once and check
Use port 9999, AApanel not cPanel, for that already restart the server but same errors. also in other domain v. 3 on 8000 port it's working perfectly

Last edited:
Use port 9999, AApanel not cPanel, for that already restart the server but same errors. also in other domain v. 3 on 8000 port it's working perfectly
Actually in cpanel there is no need to define port in .htaccess and not sure about aapanel but surely you will find docs related to installation process for aapanel on stackpost

Working QR, but there are some bug,
1. Contact import from CSV - Example templates not download
2. img with text msg failed
3. button msg sending shows in its own msg history but the entire msg does not show in the receiver msg history.
4. chatbot not working
5. if upload pdf in the message then it sends, if uploads in file manager then it's not show in msg media selection.
6. only img also not send.
7. customized msg with name and param's not test becz not provide full details, how to use it,

rest of test someone and provide some working solutions

Tested in iPhone 12 Pro max
Can anyone find solutions? img with text or button? img with watermark!!!

Thank you @alexsander19 for the contact number issue!!

Can anyone tell that how to use a custom mag with Name & Params1, params2 etc.

have can i fix that ?

1682955450694.png
Warning: file_exists(): open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/www/wwwroot/wabot.local/inc/core/.DS_Store/Config/Constants.php) is not within the allowed path(s): (/www/wwwroot/wabot.local/:/tmp/) in /www/wwwroot/wabot.local/app/Config/Constants.php on line 111

Warning: file_exists(): open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/www/wwwroot/wabot.local/inc/themes/backend/.DS_Store/Config/Constants.php) is not within the allowed path(s): (/www/wwwroot/wabot.local/:/tmp/) in /www/wwwroot/wabot.local/app/Config/Constants.php on line 128

have can i fix that ?

1682955450694.png
Warning: file_exists(): open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/www/wwwroot/wabot.local/inc/core/.DS_Store/Config/Constants.php) is not within the allowed path(s): (/www/wwwroot/wabot.local/:/tmp/) in /www/wwwroot/wabot.local/app/Config/Constants.php on line 111

Warning: file_exists(): open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/www/wwwroot/wabot.local/inc/themes/backend/.DS_Store/Config/Constants.php) is not within the allowed path(s): (/www/wwwroot/wabot.local/:/tmp/) in /www/wwwroot/wabot.local/app/Config/Constants.php on line 128
i fixed it myself
had to disable open_basedir

1682955698451.png

Reactions: gmax16 and WeaponX
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock