• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

WCFM - WooCommerce Frontend Manager - Ultimate

WCFM - WooCommerce Frontend Manager - Ultimate 6.7.5

No permission to download
Is it just me or there is a problem with the plugin... When approving vendors, send messages. There is no response to confirm the actions. Any help?

WHO WANT TO JOIN ME GET THE ALL PACK UNLIMITED LICENSE FOR WCFM + ADDONS

I'M WILLING TO PUT A $50.
@Babak
Can you help organize those who are willing to contribute towards an unlimited domain license?

Reactions: xnetric
Anyone know how to get rid of this ?

The WCFM - Ultimate License Key has not been activated, so the plugin is inactive! Click here to activate the license key and the plugin.

Truth updated WCFM - WooCommerce Frontend Manager - Ultimate with a new update entry:

WCFM - WooCommerce Frontend Manager - Ultimate

CHANGE LOG

6.7.2​

• Fixed – Store branch name and logistic details in the info window issue, closest branch query issue
  • Fixed – Display shipping method for manual orders
  • Fixed – Product title with quotes now showing in quick edit
  • Fixed – Live chat duplicate message error
  • Fixed – Store follow button multi-click issue
  • Fixed – Minor bugs & typo fixes

6.7.1​

• Fixed – Multiple markers for store brunch support added...

Read the rest of this update entry...

• Love
Reactions: DarKMaSk

WCFM – Groups & Staffs​

CHANGE LOG​

3.4.9​

• Enhance –WooCommerce 7.2+ compatibility check added
  • Enhance – PHP 8.0+ compatibility added
  • Fixed – WP Backend access capability fix for shop manager and staff
  • Enhance – Duplicate Group feature
  • Enhance – WPML Email translation support added
PLS UPD THX

Reactions: IamAmber
Hello
Anyone know how to get rid of this ?

The WCFM - Ultimate License Key has not been activated, so the plugin is inactive! Click here to activate the license key and the plugin.

Reactions: Anwar-cat
Hi. I have this message after install.
Is there a way to solve this ?

And I also have this one....

A license key for WCFM - WooCommerce Frontend Manager - Ultimate could not be found. Maybe you forgot to enter a license key when setting up WCFM - WooCommerce Frontend Manager - Ultimate, or the key was deactivated in your account. You can reactivate or purchase a license key from your account dashboard.

Thank you for your help

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock