• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

We Are Testing a New Ad Network

Another point is are we talking a one off payment of $1 or $1 per month say?
monthly but if it cost more money i would suggest go for 3 month 5$ this would be also good option i know 1$ cheap and many user think that was best option but i can understand there are payment gateway cost/ currency conversation cost maybe Tax on that income and it become very less so i strongly in favor of 5$ 3 month adsfree expeexperience

• Love
Reactions: kariuki
In this way the numbers are very large.... As informed most of the people who access the forum are from India... In Brazil, things are not very favorable either, the minimum wage is 250 dollars...

But let's trust Babiato's administrators and representatives, I'm sure they must be discussing the best business plan for this change...
I am from Kenya, and...

Here's my suggestion:

Create plans.
E.g.

Plan One, $1 monthly , 3 resources per day.

Plan Two, $10 monthly, 100 resources per day.

Plan Three, $100 monthly, Unlimited resources.

Hi Everyone,

We are currently testing a new ad network for the next couple of hours.

Would appreciate feedback.
I think you should go for a Google ADX partner, they provide the same Adsense / AdMob ads via GAM, plus they use multiple ads network with GAM mediation, it will help you Increase your revenue. I have personal mobile number of a google ADX partner PM me on [email protected] I'll share the number with you :D

I think you should go for a Google ADX partner, they provide the same Adsense / AdMob ads via GAM, plus they use multiple ads network with GAM mediation, it will help you Increase your revenue. I have personal mobile number of a google ADX partner PM me on [email protected] I'll share the number with you :D
Can we still use such a service if we have been disabled by adsense?

can you provide me adx approval brother, i tried many times, but got rejected

Please 🙏🙏🙏 kindly leave the site on AdSense or hbagency.it . It better off, you are talking about yourself and because you have the money already..

Let do this.. people will want a theme or plugin after looking for the theme or plugin and they didn't find it. I will personally ask them to purchase they refuse and they will end up waiting even month maybe someone else out there purchase it and upload it..

Alot of people on here are new and wanting to make money, meaning spending the little one they have.. they money is like salary earner.. money that is been counted..

However, alot of site out there offer paid subscribe and yet most of them come on here to drop an advert for they store or forum..

If truely that they are meeting up with they method of earn or getting people pay them true subscription why then are they hunting.. I know alot of people will say that they are looking for more user.. that is truth.. the gospel truth is that they are not meeting up.

For me adsense or hbagency is okay and better. The only thing is optimization for it to make more money..

If this site well optimize on ad placement. It will do better than so called subscription...

Just speaking my mind

Can we still use such a service if we have been disabled by adsense?

Yes! you can still use it. you need to provide a fresh gmail account so they can invite you to register a GAM ( Google Ad Manager ) account.
FYI @TassieNZ

I am not bothered by advertising. But from the point of view of earning, it may be better to use the scheme of 1$ per month. I am new to this forum, but everything is clear to me and I am ready to pay

A great option to avoid payment gateway costs too much is a simple $12 per year fee instead of $1 a month. Beneficial to both Babiato and members.

The pop up/under and this kind spam ad networks will only give you money if you force users to disable adblock and if not, then they cannot access the website.... Nobody likes to see a lot of ad tabs pop up/under with each click they give, or that ads appear on them of se*, po** and other depravities.

My suggestion is that if you really can't monetize with adsense or any serious adnetwork, then put a subscription of $1 per month per user to have the webite without ads and that's it... I assure you that at least $10k per month you will have.

1692996577648.png
True

1693198318180.png
I'm hit by this on every page, if I was just a newbie I'd leave the site and not come back.

This disables the ads for me. If you follow some of the suggestions on here to make the website inaccesible unless they disable adblock, you will also be asking people to disable antivirus. No one is going to use a website that hands out modified php scripts which also asks you to disable antivirus.

Maybe start a self-serve ad system similar to what 4chan uses? I mention them because obviously Adsense doesn't work on that website and they've found a way to advertise. That way users on here can promote their own websites and services - I know there are a lot of hosting and design agencies who use this site, and maybe a whole lot of them would be willing to pay $25/m or whatever to have their ads shown?

Maybe there are some good self-serve ad platforms that can integrate well with babiato's forum software? Just had a quick search for XenForo Self serve ad managers - this one looks like it allows you to sell adspace to users.

Ads Manager 2 by Siropu 2.4.19

Can't pos the link but search the above.

Last edited:
My two cents
- Analyze your numbers. Get a good understanding of your user base. Where do they come from, what is the user journey, which forums are the most popular, which resources are pure gold, etc.
- Yes, those ads are not what you would expect from Babiato. While I understand the need to monetize, this kind of experiments can ruin the user experience very rapidly.
- Try Tradedoubler.
- Punish the leechers. Don't think it's a good idea. Rather than that, compliment the Trusted Uploaders, the good ones, the ones that are actually providing you with resources so that you can focus on other stuff. The more resources you have, the less ads you see.
- Run a mix of external ads, sell ad space, create a subscription model. I would gladly pay my monthly share of no ads and I'm sure more people would do.

Reactions: DatDudeUpStairs
It's an interesting suggestion just wonder how many would pay even $1/month for an ad free experience?
I would too sign-up for a paid subscription.

Maybe run a pool and see what the interest would be? And I know that there is a big distance between voting with your best intentions and actually voting with your wallet, a side option for a add-less or ad-free tier would be another experiment worth considering.

Peace!

How about this:

"After accessing 3 resources per day? If you desire additional resources, you can opt to watch ads through a streaming exchange. This concept is reminiscent of playing free mobile games, where occasionally watching ads allows us to continue."

• Haha
Reactions: AnormaL
Monthly is more than fair!

Everyone is literally from every corner of the world filling their pockets with money with babiato!

What is 1 or 2 dollars with fees? Literally nothing!

Those who wish to use Babiato for personal purposes, I recommend keeping the download limit at 5 per day and with ads

And those who use it for commercial purposes like me offering the PREMIUM subscription and increasing the downloads to 30 or 40 per day with all the certainty in the world will pay every month!

It's more than fair up to $2 a month and you pay the checkout fees.

Is everyone using Babiato to earn money, those who are not, who need more than 5 resources a day for personal use?
What do you mean by filling the pocket? Do you know that most of the resources here are from users ? No one cares about a $1 payment for an ad-free experience but stop thinking about how to complicate things more and more. Babiato is free and should stay free forever in terms of resource download and usage. I think @alexmisaila has the best idea.

Reactions: Cornholio
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock