• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Welcome back Babiato

Hello guys,

it's nice to see the community back online. Thanks to all the admins and mods.
Even it was needed to register me again, I hope we can recover the majority of files.

Dean

Personally I am here tonight to first thank mainly (y)Babak and especially all our moderators. :love:It's really a great pleasure for me to be among the friendliest community of all time:love:.

Amazing!!!!!
Lost my acc but i don't mind cos i'm willing to rebuild from the scratch.

Thanks to babak for all his incredibly hard work in the recent years (i love you man)...

and to all other admins who have put in all the hardwork to get this site running again, i really wish i could get close to you guys. (~6 years exp in programming, 3 years exp in corporate work).

Let's (re)do this guys!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock