• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

what's best theme classified with wordpress chat?

Wagner Souza

Feb 28, 2020
Sorry if I'm posting in the wrong place.
Someone suggests a classifieds theme to use as job classifieds, I want a classifieds job because the job offers no option for job offers and job search, the standards only leave a record of resumes, so I need a classified ad that is customizable, you can use custom fields and have a chat, I'm using the classima, but some things are still missing.
Sorry for the bad English I am using translator.
Thank you!

Thread move

My suggestion is

Nokri - Job Board WordPress Theme

or

Adforest theme

Yes, he has an exchange of messages, the chat is sold separately yesterday I asked the seller on the forest theme. I wanted a real-time chat between the case would be employer and candidates. I want to create a classifieds of vacancies, services and job search not just register the curriculum, because it would be easy to use careerfy, nokri etc ... I'm using classima but I didn't like the layout I see in some classified themes. I liked lisfinity but it for being recent in constant update still doesn’t always have updates like the null ones still with many bugs. I'll take a look at wilcity, townhub and mylisting to see which one is best for using custom fields and layouts. I found Wilcity heavy when loading. :)

your other option will be Modesy theme offer real-time chat too

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock