• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

WhatsHam - A cloud based WhatsApp SAAS System

WhatsHam - A cloud based WhatsApp SAAS System v4.2.0

No permission to download
this should be listed as an update if the purchase is genuine
The Purchase is Genuine.

The author hasn't uploaded any new files since the last file published.
Can you express what your concerns are as your statement is short?
Kind regards.

I have this:
Error: listen EADDRINUSE: address already in use :::3001
:'(

Must this script be installed on cpanel?can it work on aapanel
Sure.

I am using it perfectly on AApanel.

AApanel is easily one of the best lightweight, easy to use and powerful Panels you can hope for. It's not CPanel that's unusual bloatware and too much clicking around to achieve basic things. Of course AApanel shines in that it runs FROM the beautiful interface of an SPA where everything is just at most two clicks away.

Most features are just a single click away. And that's awesome.

Sure.

I am using it perfectly on AApanel.

AApanel is easily one of the best lightweight, easy to use and powerful Panels you can hope for. It's not CPanel that's unusual bloatware and too much clicking around to achieve basic things. Of course AApanel shines in that it runs FROM the beautiful interface of an SPA where everything is just at most two clicks away.

Most features are just a single click away. And that's awesome.
Kindly make a tutorial/Guide me on how to do it on aapnel am stuck

Certo.

Estou usando-o perfeitamente no AApanel.

AApanel é facilmente um dos melhores painéis leves, fáceis de usar e poderosos que você pode esperar. Não é CPanel que é bloatware incomum e muito clique por aí para conseguir coisas básicas. Claro que o AApanel brilha ao rodar DA bela interface de um SPA onde tudo está a no máximo dois cliques de distância.

A maioria dos recursos está a apenas um clique de distância. E isso é incrível.
Por favor, faça um tutorial para Appanel passo a passo

Help me please.

/api/web/get-all-translation-name 500 (ERROR)
on Google Chrome console

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock