• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

WHMCS | Web Hosting Billing and Automation Platform

WHMCS | Web Hosting Billing and Automation Platform v8.10.1 Nulled

No permission to download
no i want to use a business email ...@... .com to send emails to customer but a bueiness email in google is paid now, i search how to receive client emails in WHMCS and send email from WHMCS to client gmail using sendinblue for example or mailgun.
so you mean you want to use business email for free?

i don't think there is anything like it, you have to pay for it, at least to rent hosting that can be used to send emails, look for one that uses the cpanel / directadmin control panel to make it easier.

Reactions: Stak
so you mean you want to use business email for free?

i don't think there is anything like it, you have to pay for it, at least to rent hosting that can be used to send emails, look for one that uses the cpanel / directadmin control panel to make it easier.
no i have a vps hosting with WCP panel which have a roundcube, but how to connect it to WHMCS to send email to customers email directly

no i have a vps hosting with WCP panel which have a roundcube, but how to connect it to WHMCS to send email to customers email directly
I don't know because I've never used cwp,

but i can inform you before you can send email via VPS you should check if port 25 is open on your VPS, because most VPS providers close the port by default to prevent spam.

In WHMCS System Settings -> General Settings -> Mail Tab
Set Mail Provider as "SMTP" and click configure provider if it doesn't open smtp settings popup automatically
Mail Encoder - 8 bit
Service Provider - generic
Enter your SMTP details which you can get from your hosting control panel and save it

Reactions: Stak
I tried installing and I am getting - [WHMCS Installer] DEBUG: Installer bootstrapped ["in C:\\inetpub\\wwwroot\\whmcs/whmcs/install/install.php"] []

anyone have faced this ?

hi.
Can you help me When i am login Admin it is showing some message.

Oops!​

Something went wrong and we couldn't process your request.​

Please go back to the previous page and try again.

If the problem persists, please contact us.

« Back to Homepage
new install or upgrade? if new install then something isn't right but if upgrading then a module isn't supporting the version, so you will need to disable them until it's supporting the version.

thank you for the upload. I have installed but it appears all css is messed up. Its like its only loaded the html. All the sytling is not there. Even on the installation of WHMS. Anybody else had this issue?

1682983864830.png
Hello friends, my installation was like this, does anyone know how to fix it. Thank you already in advance.
your file permissions are wrong. happened to me. sorted them but still errors i could not locate. ie tabs missing and so on. its like its not uploaded a php file somewhere

Hello brothers, I get this error when trying to install. Any help how i can fix this please?

Many thanks in advance.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-06-20 201848.png
    Screenshot 2023-06-20 201848.png
    17.5 KB · Views: 12
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock