• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

WooCommerce Deposits - Partial Payments Plugin By Webtomizer_Labs

WooCommerce Deposits - Partial Payments Plugin By Webtomizer_Labs v4.3.3

No permission to download
WooCommerce Deposits – Partial Payments Plugin v3.2.7

@Babak

*** Changelog ***
07/09/2021 version 3.2.7
* [Tweak] display a notification message to pay-for-order page when main order cannot be paid for.
* Minor bug fix

Attachments

• WooCommerce Deposits – Partial Payments Plugin v3.2.7.zip
    9.1 MB · Views: 188
Reactions: BiggBoss and Babak
Reactions: BiggBoss

WooCommerce Deposits - Partial Payments V3.2.8​

Nulled Status: UNCHECK
Please test for activation status & report back to me if it not works.

Attachments

• woocommerce-deposits-partial-payments-v3.2.8.zip
    9.1 MB · Views: 16
  • Love
Reactions: rackham
Hi, everyone
I am facing a problem with this plugin. i use a payment gateway that has no option to select order status, every payment goes to processing, and i need also this. however, i try COD as well for the test.
The problem is that: after setup this plugin when some on pay advance any amount order status automatically Complete also on customer view Deposit and Future Payment STATUS Completed.

Order status should be Processing:
Screenshot_2.png

Every Partial Payment automatically completes, where it should be one paid, another pending.
Screenshot_1.png

Customer: Deposit should be paid and Future Payment pending
Screenshot_7.png

Advance thanks.

Updated : i found problem, actually this problem create by another important plugin called Dokan multivendor. When i disable dokan thus plugin working great, but dokan is the most important plugin for my site. Need help really.

UPDATE: PROBLEM SOLVED. IF NEED HELP WHO USE DOKAN I CAN HELP. CONTACT ME IF NEED

Last edited:
FUTURE PAYMENT WRONG IN THIS VERSION

Attachments

• Screenshot_2.png
    Screenshot_2.png
    20.6 KB · Views: 20
Update...PLZ
There is a new version of WooCommerce Deposits available.

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock