• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Woocommerce GoPay Payment Gateway

madroots

Jan 23, 2020
Adds GoPay payment gateway to your WooCommerce store, accept credit cards, bitcoin payments, and more.

= Functions: =
* Testing/live environment gopay
* Automatic transactions
* HTTP notification
* Payment name/description editable
* Automatic order status change
* Multiple currencies accepted, depends on your gopay account settings

= Order statuses: =
* Waiting - customer didn't choose payment method
* Canceled - payment problem, didn't go through
* Waiting for completion - obvious
* Processing, done - payment successfully went through

This plugin is not nulled - it is custom build from opensource resources available.
EDIT: Do not use this plugin. Please, look down in the comment section and find updated plugin :) I updated below.

Attachments

• gopay-woocommerce-plugin-master.zip
    18.7 KB · Views: 44
Last edited:
Adds GoPay payment gateway to your WooCommerce store, accept credit cards, bitcoin payments, and more.

= Functions: =
* Testing/live environment gopay
* Automatic transactions
* HTTP notification
* Payment name/description editable
* Automatic order status change
* Multiple currencies accepted, depends on your gopay account settings

= Order statuses: =
* Waiting - customer didn't choose payment method
* Canceled - payment problem, didn't go through
* Waiting for completion - obvious
* Processing, done - payment successfully went through

This plugin is not nulled - it is custom build from opensource resources available.
Can you provide the link of the opensource resources that you mentioned?

Reactions: madroots
Sure, here you go mate: https://github.com/WPPlugins/woocommerce-gopay-payment-gateway
there are newer builds since this repo came out and the one I uploaded is the newest current.

Companies are selling this for 100 euros so I thought this would be useful. see
or

Reactions: jabrix
Plugin is not working for me. Maybe becuse there is no place to put ClientID.

You need API key. Not ClientID :) it works well

Attachments

• Snímka obrazovky z 2020-05-17 11-55-39.png
    Snímka obrazovky z 2020-05-17 11-55-39.png
    138.3 KB · Views: 43
Ok thanks for info i'll try it and post result. Should I ask Gopay support for production key or integration key ?

You should find it somewhere in your profile, but if you can't find it, they will certainly help you :)

EDIT: It is possible I uploaded older plugin which require API. By official documentation, you should be able to use ClientID and SecureKey. Let me have a look at it before you reach out to support team of GoPay.
I am on it.

hi guys..
after i click login for instagram account, they only show circle loading ... and never end. any same problem with me?

I have updated the plugin with latest changes from github repo, now you should avoid the old one and use this.

Please test it with your credentials ClientID and Secret Key and let me know if that works for you. If it works for you, I will update whole this thread.

Attachments

• woocommerce-gopay-payment-gateway-master-1.zip
    189.7 KB · Views: 32
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock