• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

WoodMart - Multi-purpose WooCommerce Theme By Xtemos

WoodMart - Multi-purpose WooCommerce Theme By Xtemos v7.5.1

No permission to download
Do i update my theme to 6.0 or wait for some other bugs to get fix ?
Don't. I'm looking at transferring from Woodmart to another theme, they seem so unstable now.

I downloaded the latest version 6.0.3 here, uploaded it to my existing website and it installed as a different theme instead of it to update the existing Woodmart v5.3 I already had; now, activating the "new" theme throws errors on the website.

Moving to a different theme, Xstore looks promising to woodmart.

Do i update my theme to 6.0 or wait for some other bugs to get fix ?
You have version 5.3.6 installed. Update to 6.0.3.
Still using 5.3.6. some bug and conflict occur to 2 of my sites. rolled back to old version for now. better wait first

Don't. I'm looking at transferring from Woodmart to another theme, they seem so unstable now.

I downloaded the latest version 6.0.3 here, uploaded it to my existing website and it installed as a different theme instead of it to update the existing Woodmart v5.3 I already had; now, activating the "new" theme throws errors on the website.

Moving to a different theme, Xstore looks promising to woodmart.
im using the 6.x version and managed to fix all bugs till now.

yes but im slowly becoming a madman in the process, the issue i had before ? took a day to fix. heheheh. but i already made so much progress on this theme after a lot of research ( used 5 different themes )
Woodmart is good, is the V6 really faster?

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function woodmart_elementor_is_edit_mode() in /home/u323209275/domains/xxxx/public_html/wp-content/themes/woodmart/inc/integrations/woocommerce/helpers.php:73 Stack trace: #0 /home/u323209275/domains/XXXX/public_html/wp-content/themes/woodmart/inc/classes/Pagecssfiles.php(229): woodmart_is_woo_ajax() #1 /home/u323209275/domains/xxxx/public_html/wp-content/themes/woodmart/inc/classes/Pagecssfiles.php(95): WOODMART_Pagecssfiles->get_page_css_files() #2 /home/u323209275/domains/xxxx/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(292): WOODMART_Pagecssfiles->set_page_css_files(Object(WP)) #3 /home/u323209275/domains/xxx/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(316): WP_Hook->apply_filters(NULL, Array) #4 /home/u323209275/domains/xxxx/public_html/wp-includes/plugin.php(551): WP_Hook->do_action(Array) #5 /home/u323209275/domains/xxxx/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp.php(763): do_action_ref_array('wp', Array) #6 /hom in /home/u323209275/domains/xxxx/public_html/wp-content/themes/woodmart/inc/integrations/woocommerce/helpers.php on line 73

The error I face @ricolhaw

someone here bought the theme, i think you ask for them to post in the xtemos forum for help

Thought you would be able to help since you said you had been fixing battalions of errors.

Guess I'll probably just purchase it as well.

When I do, I'll update it.

Otherwise, I see Basel as a nice option also only it doesn't have as much flexibility as woodmart plus it's based on WP Bakery Builder.

Thought you would be able to help since you said you had been fixing battalions of errors.

Guess I'll probably just purchase it as well.

When I do, I'll update it.

Otherwise, I see Basel as a nice option also only it doesn't have as much flexibility as woodmart plus it's based on WP Bakery Builder.
i fixed only the css basic stuff bro. dont know more about function. but i ran some test on page insights and theres a lot of stuff to fix. ( you asked about the speed )
i think they will come with a big update and fix all these errors soon. so i think patience for now. i can tell u some themes i researched and liked if you want pm me

Attachments

• Captura de Tela 2021-04-24 às 10.07.31.png
    Captura de Tela 2021-04-24 às 10.07.31.png
    373.6 KB · Views: 28
hey guys who has a clue on editing the shop page as it can only be edited with elementor PRO, I found a version but then it says use the theme builder , over there the existing pages do not exist as templates omg what next ????
many thanks
Doodle

@Babak please update

26-04-2021 – Update version 6.0.4

FIXED: Single product AJAX add to cart issue
FIXED: Errors with REST API
FIXED: Wishlist and Compare count in header
FIXED: Wishlist page with WPML
FIXED: Menu dropdowns issue
FIXED: Single product images gallery init zoom on page load
FIXED: Broken styles in Popup element
FIXED: Advanced typography predefined selector
FIXED: Site logo in sticky header on Safari
FIXED: Site logo with webp images
FIXED: PHP errors

Reactions: zine and anymoment
  • Wow
Reactions: anymoment
Babak updated WoodMart — Responsive WooCommerce WordPress Theme with a new update entry:

WoodMart Theme v6.0.4 Nulled

Download WoodMart v6.0.4 - Responsive WooCommerce WordPress Theme Nulled Free
26-04-2021 – Update v6.0.4

• FIXED: Single product AJAX add to cart issue
  • FIXED: Errors with REST API
  • FIXED: Wishlist and Compare count in header
  • FIXED: Wishlist page with WPML
  • FIXED: Menu dropdowns issue
  • FIXED: Single product images gallery init zoom on page load
  • FIXED: Broken styles in Popup element
  • FIXED: Advanced typography predefined selector
  • FIXED: Site logo in sticky...

Read the rest of this update entry...

I think i have to make a stagging site and then try to upload new and check alll things

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock