• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Wordfence - WordPress Security Plugins

Wordfence - WordPress Security Plugins v7.11.5

No permission to download
For Solving This Issue You to install wonder nulled version and Go to Wordfence ==>> All Option ==>> Wordfence License,
and save this license key, for future upgrade to latest version.
Cant understand this instruccions, i went to Wordfence ==>> All Option ... and in this step appears all block, cant do anything. :(

@TassieNZ

i tested but not working... not nulled

not worked fresh instalation 7.8.2 :), anyone can help me?

Facing the same problem

Cant understand this instruccions, i went to Wordfence ==>> All Option ... and in this step appears all block, cant do anything. :(

For all those having this issue. The solution is quite simple.

1. Deactivate & Delete Wordfence and select to delete database tables too.
  2. Install free Wordfence version and Click on get license and go to wodfence website and select free plan and type in your email. Now you will get the license to your email.
  3. Now Select install existing license and type in your email you used on wordfence website and license your received by email.
  4. Now go back to Plugins page and click on Add New/Upload and Upload the nulled version.

Voila, You are Done.

2. Install free Wordfence version and Click on get license and go to wodfence website and select free plan and type in your email. Now you will get the license to your email.
  3. Now Select install existing license and type in your email you used on wordfence website and license your received by email.
  4. Now go back to Plugins page and click on Add New/Upload and Upload the nulled version.

Voila, You are Done.
Thanks for posting the detailed instructions. So frustrating for me when I know it works! :)

To function as FULL. I installed this file, activated it using the free license from the official website and that's it. The plugin has all tools enabled as premium

Reactions: kirk44
AcJjT4Q.png

i got this error when input key free license, anyone having this problem?

edit:
the problem is because i revoke privileage drop and create mysql, now problem solved

Last edited:
Reactions: NoOoB

Voila, You are Done.
Thank you it's working perfectly

Reactions: cdmallory
bobsmith updated Wordfence - WordPress Security Plugins with a new update entry:

Wordfence v7.9.0

Download Wordfence v7.9.0 - WordPress Security Plugin Nulled Free
= 7.9.0 - February 14, 2023 =

* Improvement: Added 2FA management shortcode and WooCommerce account integration
* Improvement: Improved performance when viewing 2FA settings on sites with many users
* Improvement: Updated GeoIP database
* Fix: Ensured Captcha and 2FA scripts load on WooCommerce when activated on a sub-site in multisite
* Fix: Prevented reCAPTCHA logo from being obscured by some themes
* Fix: Enabled...

Read the rest of this update entry...

For those who are too lazy to read previous posts and are having issues with licence....
  1. If get asked for licence then simply choose ‘Get Licence’;
  2. Choose Free and then ‘I’m okay waiting 30 days link;
  3. Enter any made up email and make sure you tick ‘I have read…’;
  4. You can ignore the ‘Join' option and click Register;
  5. Keep a note of this email as you will need it again soon;
  6. Then simply follow the can’t find email links;
  7. Firstly ‘Can’t find the email?’ and then ‘Still can’t find the email?’;
  8. Copy the licence and close the window and go back to WordFence;
  9. Click on ‘I have a licence’ and enter your used email and licence code given;
  10. Again make sure ‘I have read’ is ticked and ignore the ‘Join’ option;
  11. Install the licence and then your WordFence Dashboard should say Premium;
  12. If not then simply install and overwrite the nulled version again and good.

For those who still post after this asking how to install it or it isn't nulled as it asks for licence key..... 🤣🤣

Last edited:
For those who still post after this asking how to install it or it isn't nulled as it asks for licence key..... 🤣🤣
It cannot be clearer than this. For those for whom even this is not enough, it is better to avoid WordPress.

The nulled version to skip license key registration.
  • Scan Failed​

The scan has failed because we received an unexpected response from the Wordfence servers. This may be a temporary error, though some sites may need adjustments to run scans reliably. Click here for steps you can try.(opens in new tab)
    The error returned was:
    Wordfence API error: Your site did not send an API key when contacting the Wordfence servers.

Reactions: kirk44
  • Scan Failed​

The scan has failed because we received an unexpected response from the Wordfence servers. This may be a temporary error, though some sites may need adjustments to run scans reliably. Click here for steps you can try.(opens in new tab)
    The error returned was:
    Wordfence API error: Your site did not send an API key when contacting the Wordfence servers.

Why not just use main download as scan runs fine, left running on local and live and both run fine all the way through. 🤔

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock