• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Wordfence - WordPress Security Plugins

Wordfence - WordPress Security Plugins v7.11.5

No permission to download
Does anyone experience this, please?

Any solution? I have used both nulled and plugin + activator, but the message still shows. Thanks.

OV9DR7C.png

Does anyone experience this, please?

Any solution? I have used both nulled and plugin + activator, but the message still shows. Thanks.

OV9DR7C.png
Hello!
I had a similar problem. The issue can be resolved by expanding access rights for the folders used by Wordfence. Look into this direction.

Babak updated Wordfence - WordPress Security Plugins with a new update entry:

Wordfence v7.10.5

Download Wordfence v7.10.5 - WordPress Security Plugin Nulled Free
= v7.10.5 - October 23, 2023 =

* Improvement: Updated the bundled GeoIP database
* Improvement: Added detection for Cloudflare reverse proxies blocking callbacks to the site
* Change: Files are no longer excluded from future scans if a previous scan stopped during their processing
* Fix: Added handling for the pending WordPress 6.4 change that removes $wpdb->use_mysqli
* Fix: The WAF MySQLi storage engine will now work...

Read the rest of this update entry...

hi there, when I try to upload and install the activator, does anyone experience this? appreciate your help!

Attachments

• scrnli_10_30_2023_5-47-07 PM.png
    scrnli_10_30_2023_5-47-07 PM.png
    19.6 KB · Views: 35
Installing v7.10.6 seems to have downgraded me to the free version. Everything was working fine until v7.10.5

Anyone else with the same problem?

I then used the activator included with the previous version and the Wordfence Response Enabled version was activated

Attachments

• wordfence-activator.zip
    3.5 KB · Views: 107
Installing v7.10.6 seems to have downgraded me to the free version. Everything was working fine until v7.10.5

Anyone else with the same problem?
The same thing happened to me. I also used the Activator plugin. Looks like that's the only option now. It would be nice if it was mentioned when the latest version was released.

The same thing happened to me. I also used the Activator plugin. Looks like that's the only option now. It would be nice if it was mentioned when the latest version was released.
If you are using the activator plugin, you do NOT need to download the version from here.

Simply update the Wordfence plugin from within Wordpress and everything will work perfectly.

If you are using the activator plugin, you do NOT need to download the version from here.

Simply update the Wordfence plugin from within Wordpress and everything will work perfectly.
I know that. You didn't understand what I said. So far I have been using the nulled version without the activator. I thought the latest version was like that, but it turned out not to be. That's why I was forced to use the activator. I hope you understand now what I wanted to say.

Reactions: kalios
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock