• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Wordfence - WordPress Security Plugins

Wordfence - WordPress Security Plugins v7.11.5

No permission to download
I checked it but this one's for Wordpress Multisite - where as my site's a regular WP install. Anyways I did install it and the Multisite Install and ran a Wordfence file scan = Same Vulnerability prompt ! So this doesn't help any ways.
Sorry, you can find the one for non-multisite wordpress a few posts before the one I linked to you, at most the previous page. As for the message that appears, I believe that ultimately it is understandable that tampering with the file is detected, given that you actually tampered with it... but I'm not expert enough to swear by it.

@pavel2950 @imanuky @EagleDotNet
Below are the instructions already reported by others on how to activate WordPress:

1 - Take the zip containing the plugin that you downloaded from Babiato and extract the contents.
2 - Now open the folder and navigate to the file: wordfence.latest-stable\wordfence\wordfence.php

3 - Inside the file find the line:
PHP:
if(defined('WP_INSTALLING') && WP_INSTALLING){

In the previous line add the code:
Code:
const ActivatorRemainingDays     = 365 * 10;
function initWordfenceActivator() {
    try {
        wfOnboardingController::_markAttempt1Shown();
        wfConfig::set( 'onboardingAttempt3', wfOnboardingController::ONBOARDING_LICENSE );
        if ( empty( wfConfig::get( 'apiKey' ) ) ) {
            wordfence::ajax_downgradeLicense_callback();
        }
        wfConfig::set( 'isPaid', true );
        wfConfig::set( 'keyType', wfLicense::KEY_TYPE_PAID_CURRENT );
        wfConfig::set( 'premiumNextRenew', time() + ActivatorRemainingDays * 86400 );
        wfWAF::getInstance()->getStorageEngine()->setConfig( 'wafStatus', wfFirewall::FIREWALL_MODE_ENABLED );
    } catch ( Exception $exception ) {
        add_action( 'admin_notices', function () use ( $exception ) { ?>
            <div class="notice notice-error">
            <p><?php
                printf(
                    esc_html__( 'error' ),
                    esc_html( $exception->getMessage() )
                ); ?></p>
            </div><?php
        } );
    }
}
add_action( 'plugins_loaded', function () {
    if ( class_exists( 'wfLicense' ) ) {
        initWordfenceActivator();
        wfLicense::current()->setType( wfLicense::TYPE_RESPONSE );
        wfLicense::current()->setPaid( true );
        wfLicense::current()->setRemainingDays( ActivatorRemainingDays );
        wfLicense::current()->setConflicting( false );
        wfLicense::current()->setDeleted( false );
        wfLicense::current()->getKeyType();
    }
} );

4 - Now you have 2 options for making changes:
a) Open the ftp program and send the wordfence.php file directly to the hosting service you use
/wp-content/plugins/wordfence/
b) Reassemble the plugin zip package and upload it via WordPress.

So it worked for me.

Can confirm this works perfectly

1709323259781.png

Any idea or way to get rid of this message ... its horror when it gets popped up on a client site :D I had cicked FIXED / Ignored many times earlier but this message popup every scan...
please, test this:

Attachments

• wordfence_v7.11.3_package.zip
    5.9 MB · Views: 19
1709323259781.png

Any idea or way to get rid of this message ... its horror when it gets popped up on a client site :D I had cicked FIXED / Ignored many times earlier but this message popup every scan...
Back in my early days I used to get loads of nulled themes and plugins. With fooling around I found out the hard way, and limiting the places where I download my stuff 😅

Did you initially used a nulled version from this website, or somewhere else?

Cause it seems the version you used was an altered version with malicious code?

wordfence.php will be updated as well. Need to reapply the code to make is "active" again.

Last edited:
1709323259781.png

Did you uncheck "Scan plugin files against repository versions for changes" in All Options ??

Just replace the Wordfence.php file from this zip and your free license will be converted to premium. Enjoy!!

You can find wordfence.php file on your plugin/wordfence folder

Attachments

• wordfence.zip
    2.5 KB · Views: 60
Babak updated Wordfence - WordPress Security Plugins with a new update entry:

Wordfence v7.11.4

Download Wordfence v7.11.4 - WordPress Security Plugin Nulled Free
= v7.11.4 - March 11, 2024 =

* Change: CAPTCHA verification when enabled now additionally applies to 2FA logins (may send an email verification on low scores) and no longer reveals whether a user exists for the submitted account credentials (credit: Raxis)
* Fix: Addressed a potential PHP 8 notice in the human/bot detection AJAX call
* Fix: Addressed a potential PHP 8 notice when requesting a lockout unlock...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Just replace the Wordfence.php file from this zip and your free license will be converted to premium. Enjoy!!

You can find wordfence.php file on your plugin/wordfence folder
did anyone tried the latest 7.11.4 version, do you still need to replace

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock