• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

WordPress Automatic Plugin 1904470 By ValvePress

WordPress Automatic Plugin 1904470 By ValvePress v.3.93.2

No permission to download
kaboosh updated WordPress Automatic Plugin 1904470 By ValvePress with a new update entry:

Version 3.59.1 (14 December 2022) - Untouched

NEW: option to extract and import amazon products from any page HTML
Fix: Facebook events import back to work after recent changes from FB
Fix: Youtube Auto-hyperlink URLs now correctly hyperlink links with @handle
Fix: Reddit flairs as categories/tags back to work
Fix: Tiktok back to work again after new changes
Fix: eBay all images extraction back to work after new changes from eBay

Read the rest of this update entry...

Reactions: JRGWxRxZ and a7bab
Can you check this one? My friend just shared and said it is nulled version. Checked on virus total
What I uploaded here- It works fine, and it is nulled version. You do not need to add anything to function.php @Babak

But it is not your own resource and you have just grabbed from elsewhere....

i need some help, when i click on run Campaign manually it gets the post. but when its running automatically through cron. it dont get any posts or post it. i also tried manually enable the cron. still the same. any solution for this issue?

I downloaded the latest version but the license code is wrong. Do you have the license code?

easy-peasy

Add this to your theme function php

PHP:
#######################################################
###### Verify Import Plugin ###########################
#######################################################
$verify = get_option( 'wp_automatic_license_active' );
if ($verify != "active"){
    update_option ( 'wp_automatic_license', "mRrB7um-N8bgyGz-9Kdh8V-THEMEFREE-COM" );
    update_option ( 'wp_automatic_license_active_date', time () );
    update_option ( 'wp_automatic_license_active', 'active' );
    update_option ( 'alb_license_active', 1 );
}
May we can make the same solution for other plugins? Blog2social maybe?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock