• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

WordPress Automatic Plugin 1904470 By ValvePress

WordPress Automatic Plugin 1904470 By ValvePress v.3.93.2

No permission to download
It looks like this script will still connect to deandev.com for several different things. For example the nulled script will fetch this url: https://deandev.com/upgrades/plugin_update.php?id=1904470&key=wp-automatic-license
That is because the key is set to "wp-automatic-license" as the nullification. All the legitimate requests to plugin_update.php on their website will have the key be a valid license, but the nulled versions will all say "wp-automatic-license".

The fix that I do in my copy is to remove the queries to the deandev.com domain so there is no more "phone home". There are a several queries. I think such things should be removed.

Again, I express gratitude for your sharing, and especially that both original and nulled versions are shared. My mention of the phone-home issue is not a criticism but a contribution of "for your information".
lol this owner website bro :D
Muhammad Atef = owner website :D

lol this owner website bro :D
Muhammad Atef = owner website :D
...right? That's what I'm saying, the nulled script is snitching to the author of the software each time it runs it is telemetry "phone home" making requests to his web site and letting him know you are using his software for free. This is generally not a good idea as if he chose to he could report to your isp and then you have dmca troubles. So, that is a good reason for a null to remove such references so you aren't being reported. I only use scripts in testing environments but was mentioning this for others who might run nulled scripts on a live server that they didn't want negative attention to.

...right? That's what I'm saying, the nulled script is snitching to the author of the software each time it runs it is telemetry "phone home" making requests to his web site and letting him know you are using his software for free. This is generally not a good idea as if he chose to he could report to your isp and then you have dmca troubles. So, that is a good reason for a null to remove such references so you aren't being reported. I only use scripts in testing environments but was mentioning this for others who might run nulled scripts on a live server that they didn't want negative attention to.
HE CANT DO Nothing dont worry :D
also @bobsmith can u check it please

There is a new version of Wordpress Automatic Plugin available. View version 3.55.6 details or update now.

pls update................

Here is the latest version 3.55.6 (20 April 2022) nulled

Version 3.55.6 (20 April 2022)
Fix: Array error when translation using Google translate is now sorted

Version 3.55.5 (17 April 2022)
Fix: TikTok module updated to back to work again
NEW: custom field [featured_img_id] for created thumbnail ID
NEW: Amazon [item_rating] new tag
Fix: hyperlinking specific keywords algorithm improved
Fix: Single page scraper update post duplicate custom fields issue fixed
Fix: Single page scraper update post date now stay as-is

View hidden content is available for registered users!

Wordpress Automatic Plugin v3.55.6 Nulled

Attachments

• wp-automatic v3.55.6n.zip
    922.7 KB · Views: 62
Reactions: tingtung
This update is having an issue. i cannot change the number of articles. nor i can update anything in the campaigns. Even if we do what the warning says, It still does not update the campaigns from default 2000 to any less or more number.

Any update will help.Thanks

This update is having an issue. i cannot change the number of articles. nor i can update anything in the campaigns. Even if we do what the warning says, It still does not update the campaigns from default 2000 to any less or more number.

Any update will help.Thanks
What version are you using?

New Version Changlog 3.56.0 (8 June 2022)
NEW: Now supports AliExpress
New: Amazon option to set a custom location if the server country is different
NEW: Multi-page scraper original date extraction algorithm improved
NEW: Youtube new option to skip live videos
NEW: Instagram tag [item_comments_count]
Fix: eBay module updated to cope with recent changes
Fix: Instagram module updated to cope with new changes, multiple images back to work
Fix: Download images from the content now download webp as well
Fix: Multi-page scraper title extraction by regex now consider \s
Fix: Multi-page scraper now get the title when posting from custom list of URLs
Fix: Multi-page scraper/feed extract by REGEX now return correct result for [rule_1] tag
Fix: Title words as tags now keeps the dot character
Fix: Twitter post from a specific user up to a specific date now skips pagination

Reactions: jimo
Babak updated WordPress Automatic Plugin By ValvePress 1904470 with a new update entry:

Wordpress Automatic Plugin v3.56.0

Download Wordpress Automatic Plugin v3.56.0 Nulled Free
v3.56.0 (8 June 2022)

NEW: Now supports AliExpress
New: Amazon option to set a custom location if the server country is different
NEW: Multi-page scraper original date extraction algorithm improved
NEW: Youtube new option to skip live videos
NEW: Instagram tag [item_comments_count]
Fix: eBay module updated to cope with recent changes
Fix: Instagram module updated to cope with new changes, multiple images back to work
Fix...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Anyone using this plugin with pulling videos from Youtube and post to your site in wordpress? Curios with one api how many auto posts will publish per day? Thanks,

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock