• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

WordPress Automatic Plugin 1904470 By ValvePress

WordPress Automatic Plugin 1904470 By ValvePress v.3.93.2

No permission to download
Reactions: suwgw and amit338
exploit inside, care... my facebook n instagram has been hacked because use it with this plugin,.

exploit inside, care... my facebook n instagram has been hacked because use it with this plugin,.
this plugin is untouched and directly downloaded from codecanyon
share proof please

im sorry i dont know, because i just download 2 plugin from here, on is wordpress automatic and one is theme. i already reset all my account on facebook n instagram, because, the only things i put on my website ( facebook cookie, xs_cookie and instagram sessionid ) is wordpress automatic, so i think this the plugin. but if not, im really sorry..
i just have many email from facebook to recover my facebook account. Screenshot 2022-07-10 093715.png

im sorry i dont know, because i just download 2 plugin from here, on is wordpress automatic and one is theme. i already reset all my account on facebook n instagram, because, the only things i put on my website ( facebook cookie, xs_cookie and instagram sessionid ) is wordpress automatic, so i think this the plugin. but if not, im really sorry..
i just have many email from facebook to recover my facebook account. Screenshot 2022-07-10 093715.png
the same day i install the plugin, the sameday i got hacked. and its better to buy. im not sure its from this plugin, but the latest i install is the wordpress plugin from here, im really sorry.

hello, every one.
Have a good day.

I download the plugins before, it works well, and really helped me alot.
So I want to purchase the license key to support the author's work.

but, I puzzed that, which is the author's web site?

this is in codecanyon:

and this is website name: WP automatic.

the second will be cheaper than codecanyon, but I don'd know if it is true or fake?

Anyone can help me?

Reactions: TassieNZ
hello, every one.
Have a good day.

I download the plugins before, it works well, and really helped me alot.
So I want to purchase the license key to support the author's work.

but, I puzzed that, which is the author's web site?

this is in codecanyon:

and this is website name: WP automatic.

the second will be cheaper than codecanyon, but I don'd know if it is true or fake?

Anyone can help me?
Codecanyon is the main and original link.

Reactions: TassieNZ
After updating to 3.56.2 there is a problem with the license. Can you fix?

Attachments

• wp-auto-lic.png
    wp-auto-lic.png
    20.1 KB · Views: 26
Hi.. Mr. Babak Could you give licence key for latest wp automatic (v3.56.2) if possible please?

Thank you for everything
This is an untouched plugin, and we couldn't share the license keys. BEcause license keys can be used on one site only. You need to null it.

Reactions: Movin and Vottam
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock