• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

[WordPress] Installation & Support Service!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Turkdale

Babiato Lover
Hello guys,

As an owner of a Full Service Internet Agency, I would like to provide you a new service for the ones that doesn't have time or the knowledge how to install & configurate WordPress.
I have almost 8 years expercience with WordPress and several other Content Management Systems.

What can I do for you ?
  • Install WordPress
  • Configurate your WordPress installation for a secure website
  • Install the plugins you need to build your website (Visual Composer, Elementor Pro, Gravity Forms/QuForm, WooCommerce, SSL)
  • Themes where you can choose from: BeTheme, Divi, Avada or something else... I have more then +25 themes (They are all activated and most recent version)
  • If you want more plugins, just let me know, I have a collection of more then +100 plugins so enough options
Optional Services: (not included)
  • Moving a website (from 1 hosting to other hosting without losing anything)
  • Moving your email accounts (from 1 hosting to other hosting without losing anything)
  • Setting up automatic backup for up to 7 days retention (so when something happens, you can easily restore it without need of technical knowlegde)
  • Search Engine Optimalisation
  • Graphic Design (Logo's, Artwork, Posters, Flyers, Banners/Sliders, Social Media and more)
A NICE PROMOTION BECAUSE OF SUCCESS: NOW SPECIAL OFFER, JUST DURING THIS WHOLE MONTH $25/€25!!

Normally you pay around $50-60 for a theme + $30-100 for the plugins + $50 for installation and securing the WordPress installation
But this service cost you only $25/€25 INCLUDING 3 months FREE SUPPORT!
You can contact me by PM, email, Skype or Facebook Messenger. Send me a message to get in touch!

(I do speak English, Dutch, Turkish and German)
(Payment Options: PayPal or European Bank Transfer(IBAN))
(Refund Policy: After the services are done with satisfaction, refund is not possible)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock