• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

WoWonder - The Ultimate PHP Social Network Platforms

WoWonder - The Ultimate PHP Social Network Platform v4.3.3 12-29-2023

No permission to download
Hey guys, I finally could change the database connections but now my site is so slowly because it's another hostname. The database has 4 CPU and 16GB RAM but the hostname makes the trouble I guess. Can you help me?

Hey guys, I finally could change the database connections but now my site is so slowly because it's another hostname. The database has 4 CPU and 16GB RAM but the hostname makes the trouble I guess. Can you help me?
Option and use cloudflare if you don't use it, and check the connection if you're using account, if it's aws it's good to check the services used on the server and see if you're not having any restrictions!

You need to go in on WHM & disable from php-fpm, I believe that is where it's at, I dealt with that months ago, when I first installed...
Hey. Have not been online for a moment. Yeah I fixed it. Thanks for your help.
There's no option to disable it on my cpanel and my hosting provider was not able to disable it overall hosting because I'm on shared hosting. So I had to change the script code (Fortunatly not very difficult).

• Love
Reactions: M.C
Hey. Have not been online for a moment. Yeah I fixed it. Thanks for your help.
There's no option to disable it on my cpanel and my hosting provider was not able to disable it overall hosting because I'm on shared hosting. So I had to change the script code (Fortunatly not very difficult).
Shared hosting sucks brother, I switched everything I have over to my own VPS, & what sucks most is the non-level of service today, everyone wants to blow your brains out on price & offer no follow thru on service & support.

Glad all worked out for you brother.

• Love
Reactions: TCeleste
its like the installation is not working i tried to install it it keeps going back to terms
on this video
i know that i did not type the database and other info
but exact same thing happens even after entering those information
please can someone suggest what to do

its like the installation is not working i tried to install it it keeps going back to terms
on this video
i know that i did not type the database and other info
but exact same thing happens even after entering those information
please can someone suggest what to do
Are you sure you entered all the necessary info correctly? If so, is that a nulled version?

Friends. The PRO tariff buttons in the client part of the site do not work (( Nothing happens when you click ((Who knows how to solve this problem?

Here's the info I gave the developer to fix:

Here are the problems:

1 - The movies section gives 404. We couldn't find a solution. Can you help?

/movies/

2 - Date shortening modes like 26m, 1w (needs language change)
3 - /create-page - Problem with page creation. (It does not create pages with Turkish character problem in naming.) (ss: page-error.png)

4 - Templates for e-mails are in Turkish, but there are still English parts. It will be done in Turkish. Can you guide us for language exchange?

5 - When the user becomes a member, the default gender will be "not specified", not male or female. Default option is wrong.

6 - It causes problems when opening a group and opening a page. (ss: group_page.png)

7 - On the login screen, "login with google" is shifted to the left. needs to be centered.

ADDITIONAL IMPORTANT INFO

- If there is a face added as a profile picture,
When that face is shared as a post, if the image size is different, the face may be left out. (outside the post limit) In other words, the man's or woman's face may not be visible in the post.
@MILITECH How do you fix /movies ? Please help me with the solution, I am having the same problem, thank you !

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock