• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

WoWonder - The Ultimate PHP Social Network Platforms

WoWonder - The Ultimate PHP Social Network Platform v4.3.3 12-29-2023

No permission to download
Just found this script so be great to test it!

Has anyone used this and can compare how it is to something like Youzify /Buddyboss?

Also I see they do a youtube type script called VidPlay that integrates login with this, has anyone done this and can say if any other areas integrate across the 2 scripts?

El único error que no he podido solucionar es el error de página no encontrada en la sección de películas, agrego películas sin problemas pero cuando vas a la sección de películas e intentas abrirla, da error 404.

Hi guys, I have this error when I try to open a movie, the movies are added without errors but when I open them, it throws this error, does anyone else have it? How can i fix this

Attachments

• Sin título.png
    Sin título.png
    25 KB · Views: 8
hello community maybe you can help it happens that I want to upload Word and Excel files but when I upload them they don't load, it doesn't recognize them if their extensions are active in the panel.

I can do that :)
Dear @webhost,

It's advised not to post messages like this so you don't earn needless infractions.

If can null it, null it already and share.
If you can't it's nice to share pointers on how it can be done, else hold your peace. As fluff comments such as you've made which are only placeholders for folks to send direct messages and then folks start asking for money.

Sadly, it makes it creates more fluff content for nullers to sift through to find the request for help. It's unhelpful, thus, should you continue is likely to earn you an infraction, much faster than it earns you top dollar.

Let's keep Babiato safe, useful, and spam free.

Kind Regards.
- Gord!@n

Reactions: monetiza
can you DM or share a link with us please? May God Bless you!
Greeting,
I can share the download link, no problem, I will be happy to do so.
I don't know if I can post a download link, or if I can upload the whole package here?
I am asking Moderator or Admin to explain to me what to do.
Greeting

hola hermano series tan amable de compartirlo conmigo???
Saluto,
Posso condividere il link per il download, nessun problema, sarò felice di farlo.
Non so se posso pubblicare un collegamento per il download o se posso caricare l'intero pacchetto qui?
Chiedo al moderatore o all'amministratore di spiegarmi cosa fare.
Saluto

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock