• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

WoWonder - The Ultimate PHP Social Network Platforms

WoWonder - The Ultimate PHP Social Network Platform v4.3.3 12-29-2023

No permission to download
Brother! Thank you for responding to my problem. I have such values (screen). But still, it comes to the language and stops ((

1700510845838.png
Try by clearing out your browser cache, and try again.
There is no problem with the update, it must complete and for you. Let me know if this fixes this issue.

patrocle updated WoWonder - The Ultimate PHP Social Network Platforms with a new update entry:

v4.3.1

v4.3.1 - Untouched.​

• FIXED if you post a public post, then make it monetized, the subscribe button will not show.
  • FIXED images were loading in reels.
  • FIXED showing youtube videos on watch page which cause some issues.
  • FIXED shwoing only one video in watch lightbox.
  • FIXED monetization system caluclation was incorrect.
  • FIXED showing the same ad multiple times in the story section.
  • FIXED reels system, not showing more than 10 videos.
  • FIXED...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Upload all your 4.3 version files first to your server.

Then edit update.php

To update it you need to change this line (line 34) in update.php:

$file = file_get_contents('http://www.wowonder.com/purchase.php?code=' . $check . '&url=' . $siteurl, false, stream_context_create($arrContextOptions));

To:

$file = file_get_contents('https://api.doniaweb.com/mahmoud.json=' . $check . '&url=' . $siteurl, false, stream_context_create($arrContextOptions));

The run on www.domain.com/update.php

Enter the code: cab7c572-9e91-41ff-a4c7-8689be566df5

End update it.

Happy to help :)
Hello, will this work to update to 3.1?

Reactions: Trex81 and remalia
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock