• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

WP Activity Log Pro - The #1 WordPress Activity Log Plugin

WP Activity Log Pro - The #1 WordPress Activity Log Plugin v4.4.3.0 Nulled

No permission to download
Babak updated WP Activity Log Pro - The #1 WordPress Activity Log Plugin with a new update entry:

WP Activity Log Pro v4.4.0

Download WP Activity Log Pro v4.4.0 - The #1 WordPress Activity Log Plugin Nulled Free
= v4.4.0 (2022-02-08) = Big Thanks To @TassieNZ
Release notes: [New Reports engine with more criteria, reports management & more](https://wpactivitylog.com/wsal-4-4/)

* **IMPORTANT - NEW HELPER PLUGIN**
* Third party libraries are now available through a helper plugin. If you are mirroring events or sending SMS messages, you will be prompted to install this helper plugin.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Babak updated WP Activity Log Pro - The #1 WordPress Activity Log Plugin with a new update entry:

WP Activity Log Pro v4.4.2.2

Download WP Activity Log Pro v4.4.2.2 - The #1 WordPress Activity Log Plugin Nulled Free
v4.4.2.2 – Premium only (2022-07-27)
New functionality

• New setting to not send the daily notification if there are no events to report.
Improvements
  • Post titles in Daily summary email now link to post directly.
  • Improved support for custom user roles in notifications.
  • Applied a number of UI changes and improvements to the “Logged In Users” section.
  • Added...

Read the rest of this update entry...

I succeeded activating the plugin on a Wordpress installation.

2022-08-19_10-37-24.png

It seems that the Premium features are not functional.

However, I have not been able to install the plugin on existing sites. Probably some plugins using Freemius are installed on my sites.

2022-08-19_10-44-01.png

Reactions: smalok and MILITECH
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock