• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

WP Rentals - Booking Accommodation WordPress Theme

WP Rentals - Booking Accommodation WordPress Theme v3.12.0

No permission to download
Babak updated WP Rentals - Booking Accommodation WordPress Theme with a new update entry:

WP Rentals Theme v3.9.0

Download WP Rentals v3.9.0 - Booking Accommodation WordPress Theme Nulled Free
v3.9.0 – Mach 2023

Watch this video to see what is new –

NEW – New 6 demo pages in Main Demo https://main.wprentals.org/

NEW – Sticky Sidebar option for listing pages

NEW – Email HTML management (set colors, logo, default text for all emails)

NEW – Footer Columns layout management ( 6 layout options)

NEW – Font Management in Theme Options

NEW – New...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Reactions: murtigo28
Babak updated WP Rentals - Booking Accommodation WordPress Theme with a new update entry:

WP Rentals Theme v3.10

Download WP Rentals v3.10 - Booking Accommodation WordPress Theme Nulled Free
v3.10.0 – June 2023

Watch this video to see what is new –

New demo for single owner / single property – https://solo2.wprentals.org/

New demo – https://paphos.wprentals.org/

New – My Reviews pages in User Dashboard. Shows all reviews from owner properties

New – Reply review option. Owner can send 1 reply to each review from My Reviews. Reviews can...

It seems a few ppl are actually using this; great. Is there a bookings plugin you can suggest that does NOT require an entire theme to work? From what I understand I will need to install THEIR theme and THEIR childtheme in order to use this "plugin".
Is that really a good idea? Can't I just use the plugin? as much as the code seems clean it is a gdpr desaster with google maps and fonts and everything. Can anyone recommend a bookings plugin with no bloat?

It seems a few ppl are actually using this; great. Is there a bookings plugin you can suggest that does NOT require an entire theme to work? From what I understand I will need to install THEIR theme and THEIR childtheme in order to use this "plugin".
Is that really a good idea? Can't I just use the plugin? as much as the code seems clean it is a gdpr desaster with google maps and fonts and everything. Can anyone recommend a bookings plugin with no bloat?
If you just want a booking plugin to add to your site, take a look at MotoPress Hotel Booking (search the forum).
WP Rentals is a full blown, WordPress based web application to make AirBnb-like vacation renting portal.

WP Rentals Theme v3.10.2

Download WP Rentals v3.10.2 - Booking Accommodation WordPress Theme Nulled Free
v3.10.2 – June 2023

Fix – Bedrooms not keeping saved values in edit listing page after save.

v3.10.1 – June 2023
Update – Google Analytics 4 support
Fix – Modal display with single proeprty booking widget
Update: WpRentals Core Functionality plugin to version 3.10.1
Update: WpRentals Elementor plugin to version 3.10.1
Update: Revolution slider to 6.6.14

WP Rentals Theme v3.11.0

Download WP Rentals v3.11.0 - Booking Accommodation WordPress Theme Nulled Free
v3.11.0 – September 2023
Important:

• Check you update the WpRentals theme + WpRentals Core functionality plugin. Follow the notice or update the plugins from Appearance -> Install Plugins
  • Clear Browser Cache after update. If you use other cache solution, clear cache from plugins, server or CDN.
What what is new in this video –
New...

Thank you for theme.
Did I miss something here. I've install theme but keep asking me for License :unsure:
Thanks for any suggestion.

I have the same problem. I want to try this theme with all of the benifits. But also keeping asking for a licence.

I had a look the code, comparing version 3.9 with 3.11 seems that in this new version all demo data is fecthed from the theme server, including the path to the demo file. If a valid license is not provided the list of demos is returned empty. The theme can still be "nulled" in the meaning it won't show the alerts about the license, but I guess they fund the way to protect their demos

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock