• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

WP Rocket - Best WordPress Caching Plugin

WP Rocket - Best WordPress Caching Plugin v3.15.10

No permission to download
thank you all for all the efforts guy

is there is a problem in the download link?

thanks

you are right... i am able to access from the tor browser but from chrome tells me
This site can’t be reached

Thanks alot
okay bro you can download from mega.nz

Reactions: netawey
thank you all for all the efforts guy

is there is a problem in the download link?

thanks

Hi,
I've chosen upload.ee as it gives unlimited download speed & it's not yet banned in any country (as far i know). So it should have worked in your chrome browser too, however seems like kinda dns or whatever problem may occurred, thanks @Babak for mirror :)

Reactions: Babak
@CyberDeviL
yup cyber, i got a bug with last version,
Listing all cat in one page+js error : 9894

These are not usual error, means few will face such error - few will not . . . These types of error happens due to some wrong config of WP Rocket with the current server or some .htaccess restrictions etc etc.

Ex: My WordPress forum doesn't show any kind of error, but WordPress Blog shows some preloading error, that can be sorted out manually . .

Will investigate more, thanks for the fast reply :)
edit: cloudflare problem ... fixed ;)

Last edited:
CyberDeviL updated WP Rocket - Caching Plugin for WordPress with a new update entry:

WP Rocket v3.3.0.1 Final

CHANGELOG: [Released on 09.04.19] 28 Minutes ago from this post ;)
  • Remove NGINX FastCGI Cache Add-on (2595)
  • Third Party Compatibility: Synchronize with NGINX Helper to clear NGINX Cache when WP Rocket cache is cleared (2595)
  • Bugfix: Prevent a display issue on the settings page when the admin language is french
  • Bugfix: Prevent a display issue on the settings page if jQuery migrate is not loaded
  • Bugfix: Prevent display...

Read the rest of this update entry...

hi @CyberDeviL can u tell me please which version its okay ?
V3.3.0.1 or latest beta ? and thanks for hard work 🆒

beta releases are usable as well as final releases. That's why I posted both Final & Beta, choice is yours . .

If you want to use less bug-free release = then go for Final 3.3.0.1.
or
If you want to use latest release always with bug fixes = then go for beta 3.3.1 ;)

Reactions: Babak
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock