• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

WP Rocket - Best WordPress Caching Plugin

WP Rocket - Best WordPress Caching Plugin v3.15.10

No permission to download
There are viruses in the file, because after I install it after a while when I access the site it starts to download

Attachments

• e1nfR-RA.txt
    13.9 KB · Views: 36
  • Haha
Reactions: Legolas
Screenshot 2022-10-02 at 00.49.14.png

Tried deactivating, removing, reinstalling.. no luck?! What's the deal? I thought it was nulled.

v3.12.1.1​

File is not safe, i active this plugin then it attack .htaccess, index.php and all files in plugin google site kit, add some files into color folder of wp-admin. Disable this plugins and fix file to run web perfect.

v3.12.1.1​

File is not safe, i active this plugin then it attack .htaccess, index.php and all files in plugin google site kit, add some files into color folder of wp-admin. Disable this plugins and fix file to run web perfect.
I compared both the main download and Legolas' download against the official version of the plugin and there is nothing suspicious. All changes I found are made only to avoid license checks - nothing else, nothing more. The Standard "license avoid" technique is applied here, just like in previous versions.

v3.12.1.1​

In mine it is working very well, I was just having a problem I installed the WP Rocket plugin | Remove All .htacces Rules and problem solved

Last edited:
I didn't try the plugin as I own my legit license, but after checking both resources I didn't find any difference ( :

maybe you uploaded the wrong file : (v3.12.1.1 Fix Nulled & v3.12.1.1 Nulled are the same )

Jj1etjr.png

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock