• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

WP Rocket - Best WordPress Caching Plugin

WP Rocket - Best WordPress Caching Plugin v3.15.10

No permission to download
nice,so no need to be afraid to install this plugin?
I can vouch for the version v3.12.4, I'll check the v3.12.5 and I'll let you know.

again, it's just a personal review, you can check yourself and do your own search, or better buy your own license to have peace of mind and support the developers ;-)

I can vouch for the version v3.12.4, I'll check the v3.12.5 and I'll let you know.

again, it's just a personal review, you can check yourself and do your own search, or better buy your own license to have peace of mind and support the developers ;-)
OK, I'll think about it again, and thanks for the suggestion, I'll try and research the code inside

Hi, guys! Wp Rocket v3.12.5 causes errors on the site! Check locally, then on the working site! Have a nice day, everyone! php - 8.1.13

Hi, guys! Wp Rocket v3.12.5 causes errors on the site! Check locally, then on the working site! Have a nice day, everyone! php - 8.1.13
Thanks for the info. Would be helpfull to know what type of errors and does one need to enable dabug to see them? Sofar the testing site work fine here, at least on the frontend

There is that warning after I save the settings ->
We couldn't generate the used CSS because you're using a nulled version of WP Rocket. You need an active license to use the Remove Unused CSS feature and further improve your website's performance.
And also there is a button with a promo code named IAMNOTAPIRATE :)
/?add-to-cart=191&coupon_code=iamnotapirate10

Version ->
wp-rocket_3.12.5

There is that warning after I save the settings ->
We couldn't generate the used CSS because you're using a nulled version of WP Rocket. You need an active license to use the Remove Unused CSS feature and further improve your website's performance.
And also there is a button with a promo code named IAMNOTAPIRATE :)
/?add-to-cart=191&coupon_code=iamnotapirate10

Version ->
wp-rocket_3.12.5
This has been discussed many times, in this thread.

Search results for query: remove unused CSS | Babiato Forums

Read and you will provide yourself with a fix (y)

Use "LOAD CSS ASYNCHRONOUSLY" instead

Or use Perfmatters

:)

Last edited:
Reactions: holyone
Getting critical error since updating this plugin. On multiple sites with multiple themes etc.

Annoyingly nothing showing when turning on debug and nothing in web error logs. Downgrading back to v3.12.4 fixed it.

Reactions: screampunk
Getting critical error since updating this plugin. On multiple sites with multiple themes etc.

Annoyingly nothing showing when turning on debug and nothing in web error logs. Downgrading back to v3.12.4 fixed it.
Yes there is an issue with the last update, got it from other source same issue. Roll back to 3.12.4. LEt's wait for next update but this one should be removed.

Please update

WP Rocket 3.12.5.1

• Bugfix: Export settings before applying Safe Mode might not work (#5684)
  • Bugfix: Turkish translation special characters not showing as expected on 3.12.5 (#5695)
  • Bugfix: Blank admin after updating to 3.12.5 (#5685)
  • Bugfix: Fix metadata cleanup error in rocket_renew_all_boxes function (#5237)

Thankyou :)

Yes there is an issue with the last update, got it from other source same issue. Roll back to 3.12.4. LEt's wait for next update but this one should be removed.
The plugin works fine. I even took the version with github.com and compared it with the one posted on the forum.
On github.com the vendor folder is missing, but it can be added.
Here is my version 3.12.5, which is installed on my website. Everything works fine. There are no viruses.

Attachments

• wp-rocket.zip
    3.5 MB · Views: 21
The plugin works fine. I even took the version with github.com and compared it with the one posted on the forum.
On github.com the vendor folder is missing, but it can be added.
Here is my version 3.12.5, which is installed on my website. Everything works fine. There are no viruses.
I didn't said there was a virus, just that this last version was creating conflict somewhere (probably a conflict with another plugin or theme). It seems like an infinite loop ongoing then gone once plugin was removed but nothing on the php log error related. Wouldn't had talk about if it wasn't for the other folks sharing the same issue. And Same issue with the one you have lastly shared.

I didn't said there was a virus, just that this last version was creating conflict somewhere (probably a conflict with another plugin or theme). It seems like an infinite loop ongoing then gone once plugin was removed but nothing on the php log error related. Wouldn't had talk about if it wasn't for the other folks sharing the same issue. And Same issue with the one you have lastly shared.
What errors does the plugin give out on the site?
Post a screenshot for clarity.
Something you overdid with the settings.
Perhaps, before installing the plugin, you need to clean the Database from old, unnecessary files.
To do this, use the Advanced Database Cleaner PRO plugin.
But don't forget to backup the Database.

What errors does the plugin give out on the site?
Post a screenshot for clarity.
Something you overdid with the settings.
Perhaps, before installing the plugin, you need to clean the Database from old, unnecessary files.
To do this, use the Advanced Database Cleaner PRO plugin.
But don't forget to backup the Database.
Not even necessary, just a conflict issue at some point, the very last one version fix the issue i had.

All clean ✅

==== BEFORE YOU CONTINUE READING ====
You do NOT need to edit anything! I have some free time so I decided to check this upload against the original WP Rocket files. I am doing this for those who are afraid of malware. Most people don't know how the plugin is patched so I wanted to check it and explain what is changed. If I give it a green checkmark, that means only necessary changes are made - no malicious code is added. If you want to know more about this patch - continue reading. If you do not care - just download the newest update and upload it on your site.
===============================

Patches applied in this upload:
- the validation server is intercepted using the "pre_http_request" hook
- rocket_valid_key() function is forced to always returns "true"

Additional changes I found:
- \inc\admin\admin.php
Function rocket_send_analytics_data() is disabled (always returns false)

Last edited:
Reactions: Nyvek
Is there anything special you have to do when you update it on your server or just upload the new files and overwrite?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock