• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

WP Rocket - Best WordPress Caching Plugin

WP Rocket - Best WordPress Caching Plugin v3.15.10

No permission to download
Dear All,

Given below file adds an unconditional whitelisting of an IP for WordFence firewall through a constant

/wp-content/plugins/wp-rocket/inc/ThirdParty/Plugins/Security/WordFenceCompatibility.php

const WHITELISTED_IPS = [ '141.94.254.72' ];

Request senior members to help me understand whether this is a backdoor entry to the server.
thanks

Dear All,

Given below file adds an unconditional whitelisting of an IP for WordFence firewall through a constant

/wp-content/plugins/wp-rocket/inc/ThirdParty/Plugins/Security/WordFenceCompatibility.php

const WHITELISTED_IPS = [ '141.94.254.72' ];

Request senior members to help me understand whether this is a backdoor entry to the server.
thanks

"We have added that IP address to the Wordfence allowlist so that the Remove Unused CSS feature in WP Rocket will work correctly.
This feature operates from an external server and visits your site to process the CSS. Wordfence can block this, preventing the feature from working. By safelisting the IP, it will work correctly."

:)

"We have added that IP address to the Wordfence allowlist so that the Remove Unused CSS feature in WP Rocket will work correctly.
This feature operates from an external server and visits your site to process the CSS. Wordfence can block this, preventing the feature from working. By safelisting the IP, it will work correctly."

Thank you for the clarification and your help

Reactions: Snapper123
Babak updated WP Rocket - Best WordPress Caching Plugin with a new update entry:

WP Rocket v3.14.3

Download WP Rocket v3.14.3 - Caching Plugin for WordPress Nulled Free
v3.14.3 - August 2, 2023
Enhancement:
Reduce the number of calls to Cloudflare APO when updating the post (#6043)
Enhancement: Enhance handling the incompatibility plugins by moving the list to cloud (#6041)
Enhancement: Make sure that the cache is cleared during the update only...

Read the rest of this update entry...

wp-rocket keeps downloading "download" no extension file, when I visit my website, flagged as Trojan:Script/Wacatac.B!ml by defender? I test this on clean wordpress and keeping creating this file when i'm not logged on wp. What can it be?

wp-rocket keeps downloading "download" no extension file, when I visit my website, flagged as Trojan:Script/Wacatac.B!ml by defender? I test this on clean wordpress and keeping creating this file when i'm not logged on wp. What can it be?

I'm not experiencing any problems with the latest version of WP Rocket

wp-rocket-3.14.3.zip is clean

Virus Total results

Maybe post some more details and perhaps a screen shot?

Reactions: lachibiotaku
Maybe this?

Same issue as described above. When logged in, everything is fine; when I'm not logged in and try to access the site, it simply downloads a "download" file, but no trojan/virus alerts here.

In version v3.14.3 the "Remove Unused CSS" function works fine.
Many thanks to Administrator Babak.
I'm shocked!
Thank you.

cache.jpg

In version v3.14.3 the "Remove Unused CSS" function works fine.
Many thanks to Administrator Babak.
I'm shocked!
Thank you.

cache.jpg
You're wrong.
The folder you specified is intended for creating "Critical CSS". This function really works.
A folder at the address:
public_html/wp-content/cache/used-css/1 is intended for the formation of "Unused CSS" and its further removal
And this folder, in the unlicensed version, is empty.

You're wrong.
The folder you specified is intended for creating "Critical CSS". This function really works.
A folder at the address:
public_html/wp-content/cache/used-css/1 is intended for the formation of "Unused CSS" and its further removal
And this folder, in the unlicensed version, is empty.
So I was lucky and downloaded from the forum v3.14.3 turned out to be licensed? And I have a folder with files that should not be there.
Sincerely.

So I was lucky and downloaded from the forum v3.14.3 turned out to be licensed? And I have a folder with files that should not be there.
Sincerely.
Open your eyes wider and turn on your brain.
Read carefully what I have written to you.
In the folder you specified:
/public_html/wp-content/cache/critical-css/1
, the plugin creates "Critical CSS" files - files of pages, posts, homepage, categories, and so on.
These are not "Unused CSS" files that can be deleted.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock