• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

WP Rocket - Best WordPress Caching Plugin

WP Rocket - Best WordPress Caching Plugin v3.15.10

No permission to download
Any WProcket Expert please help me on this:

I have Multi inventory Plugin Installed in my Website. This plugin adds inventory parameter ' /?inventory=1 " Like this in end of each url to show the multiple inventory. I have tried to use the Wprocket Preload Feature but as the preload loads the url form sitemap.xml and in sitemap.xml this inventory parameters are not added in the urls because of which inventory parameter based cache is not done by wprocket in preload. Can you tell me how can i use the preload feature in such a way that when preload runs it auto adds the inventory parameters in each url of sitemap.xml and then cache everything.

How inventory parameter works:
a. Product Url: example.com/product/car'
b. Product Url for inventory 1: example.com/product/car/?inventory=1
c. Product Url for inventory 2: example.com/product/car/?inventory=2

So when the Wprocket Preload is enabled it will only visit the "example.com/product/car" and cache this url only. I want the preload to load and cache inventory parameter (/?inventory=1 & /?inventory=2) also for each url in sitemap.xml

I have Multi inventory Plugin Installed in my Website. This plugin adds inventory parameter ' /?inventory=1 " Like this in end of each url to show the multiple inventory. I have tried to use the Wprocket Preload Feature but as the preload loads the url form sitemap.xml and in sitemap.xml this inventory parameters are not added in the urls because of which inventory parameter based cache is not done by wprocket in preload. Can you tell me how can i use the preload feature in such a way that when preload runs it auto adds the inventory parameters in each url of sitemap.xml and then cache everything.

So when the Wprocket Preload is enabled it will only visit the "example.com/product/car" and cache this url only. I want the preload to load and cache inventory parameter (/?inventory=1 & /?inventory=2) also for each url in sitemap.xml

• Love
Reactions: henryjames254

On your hosting, in the file manager, check the folder: cache.
Which URLs of the site pages are cached.
I have not worked with the Multi Inventory plugin.
I don't know how it is compatible with the WP Rocket plugin.
However, if these urls are displayed in the user's sitemap, you can add them to the preload. Read the documentation of the plugin developers.
Especially this article:
All documents:

• Love
Yeah this is helpful. But it will only cache when user visit the url. I want the preload feature to put this parameter before loading the urls for cache.

Yeah this is helpful. But it will only cache when user visit the url. I want the preload feature to put this parameter before loading the urls for cache.
Most likely, you need to configure the SEO plugin correctly so that these pages appear in the XML sitemap. Then they will automatically get into the WP Rocket cache.
To do this, you will have to install an additional plugin from WP Rocket - Rocket | Only preload URLs in a sitemap.

There is a custom plugin to allow preloading custom query parameters. Look for it into the Github repository.

• Love
Doesn any one can help me to fix this error:

mod_fcgid: stderr: PHP Warning: Undefined array key "returnvalue" in /var/www/xxx/wp-content/plugins/wp-rocket/inc/Engine/Optimization/RUCSS/Frontend/APIClient.php on line 101

Doesn any one can help me to fix this error:

mod_fcgid: stderr: PHP Warning: Undefined array key "returnvalue" in /var/www/xxx/wp-content/plugins/wp-rocket/inc/Engine/Optimization/RUCSS/Frontend/APIClient.php on line 101
DIsable RUCSS

3.15.7 January 04, 2024​

Staggered relase, version available for 15% of customers​

• Bugfix: Fix Lazyload CSS Background image compatibility issue with Chrome 119+ (#6269)
  • Bugfix: Fix a minor scenario when wrong data was saved into the error_code database column for RUCSS feature (#6314)
  • Enhancement: Stop adding URLs to the wpr_rocket_cache table if Preload feature is disabled (#6278)
  • Enhancement: Save a default error code when RUCSS SaaS is not reachable (#6289)
  • 3rd-party compatibility: Fix a problem when clearing the cache from post/page editor redirected to posts/pages list when using Classic Editor (#6301)
  • 3rd-party compatibility: Fix JS error related to Contact Form 7 optimization (#6331)
  • 3rd-party compatibility: Fix a conflict with ABEConnector plugin introduced in 3.15.4 (#6315)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock