• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

WP Rocket - Best WordPress Caching Plugin

WP Rocket - Best WordPress Caching Plugin v3.15.10

No permission to download
Hi,

I just checked against the github version. There are a lot (more than 150) of installers in \wp-rocket\vendor\composer\installers\src\Composer\Installers\. Can you confirm if this is a part of the plugin?
The original github version does not have a "vendor" folder at all.

Reactions: Dude
NOTE:

WP Rocket 3.7.1 Final has been released , but has a critical PHP fatal error issue causing to many websites, so I am not going to post it currently.

Hopefully newer version will be released within next few hours .

@CyberDavil, Thank you so much. You always have been updating this great plugin. I was skeptic even trying this plugin but recently I installed it and it has brought big changes in speeding up page loading.

It is really really wonderful plugin. Congratulations Sir and please keep supporting us.

Thank you again.

• Love
Reactions: Dude and CyberDeviL
@CyberDavil, Thank you so much. You always have been updating this great plugin. I was skeptic even trying this plugin but recently I installed it and it has brought big changes in speeding up page loading.

It is really really wonderful plugin. Congratulations Sir and please keep supporting us.

Thank you again.

WELCOME !

WP Rocket v3.7.1.1 coming soon

CyberDeviL updated WP Rocket - Best Caching Plugin for WordPress with a new update entry:

WP Rocket v3.7.1.1

WP Rocket 3.7.1.1 Final Changelog:
  • Bugfix: Fixes PHP Fatal error in 3.7.1 because of missing autoload for Cloudflare module
  • Enhancement: Automatically exclude our delay JS and preload links inline scripts from combine JS
  • Enhancement: Increases the browser cache to 4 months for video/audio files
  • Bugfix: Prevent JS error caused by a naming collision between our preload links scripts and 3rd party scripts
  • Bugfix: Prevent JS error...

Read the rest of this update entry...

How come I'm the only person who downloaded the latest update without issue? Lol

Definitely the best caching plugin for wordpress. I was using Litespeed and this plugin blows it out of the water. Best of all, had no issues with CSS and JS.

Definitely the best caching plugin for wordpress. I was using Litespeed and this plugin blows it out of the water. Best of all, had no issues with CSS and JS.
Agree on this. I did have some JS issues, but as soon as I set "Safe mode for jQuery for deferred JS" in WP-Rocket, all good.

Little help with WP Rocket + Cloudfare???
I need use them both to make faster my page.
CPanel not support anymore. So i have create a FREE account on Cloudfare and follow instruction where found on internet

It's something else where can do where make my website run faster and WPRocket work good with Cloudfare????

Little help with WP Rocket + Cloudfare???
I need use them both to make faster my page.
CPanel not support anymore. So i have create a FREE account on Cloudfare and follow instruction where found on internet

It's something else where can do where make my website run faster and WPRocket work good with Cloudfare????
WP Rocket works with Cloudflare, in fact there is an included add-on in WP Rocket that allows you to control Cloudflare settings via the plugin itself.

In fact, the link you posted shows everything you need to know in regards to using Cloudflare with WP Rocket.

It's better use CDN included in WP Rocket???
I will see better perfomance????

One more think.
Is a method where clear cache every 5-6 days automatically???
Why ask this. Because my hosted warned me every 5-6 days you disk is full.
So must login in admin and cleas the cache manually. I will do the same with cloudfare?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kinye
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock