• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

WP Rocket - Best WordPress Caching Plugin

WP Rocket - Best WordPress Caching Plugin v3.15.10

No permission to download
[QUOTE = "CyberDeviL, message: 428763, membre: 2595"]
CDN est une fonctionnalité payante uniquement pour les clients valides.
[/CITATION]
Quelle est cette clé pour moi?

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    19.1 KB · Views: 74
Thanks for the upload, stoked.

Anyone else missing this option?

Attachments

• Screenshot_12.jpg
    Screenshot_12.jpg
    13.8 KB · Views: 63

WP Rocket 3.8.8 April 1, 2021​

• Enhancement: Don't add font-face in Critical CSS & remove preload fonts when Optimize CSS Delivery is enabled. This change should result in an overall improvement of the Core Web Vitals score (#3667)
  • Bugfix: Correctly purge expired cache on some environments (#3668)
  • Bugfix: Only add the preconnect link to Google fonts domain when there is Google fonts on the page (#3219)
  • Bugfix: Prevent PHP error in some cases during license validation (#3449)
  • 3rd party compatibility: Add new inline JS exclusions from combine JS (#3665, #3671, #3683)
  • 3rd party compatibility: Ignore pinterest ads query string when serving the cache(#3682)
  • 3rd party compatibility: Exclude nonce actions for Discount rules and Dynamic pricing for WooCommerce (#3679)

Babak updated WP Rocket - Best Caching Plugin for WP with a new update entry:

WP Rocket v3.8.8 Nulled

Download WP Rocket v3.8.8 - Caching Plugin for WordPress Nulled Free
v3.8.8 April 1, 2021

• Enhancement: Don't add font-face in Critical CSS & remove preload fonts when Optimize CSS Delivery is enabled. This change should result in an overall improvement of the Core Web Vitals score (#3667)
  • Bugfix: Correctly purge expired cache on some environments...

Read the rest of this update entry...

first time using WP rocket. but the pagespeed results are pretty much the same. Could be just me but has anyone's site improved after using WP rocket?

edit: thanks for the upload.

Reactions: nofear972
Yeah that's probably a 10% improvement but not the 80% improvement that they claim

I can recommed you to use WP-Rocket with Redis Cache Pro if you have Redis installed in your server or shared hosting. (Object Cache is very important when it comes to performance.)

I was testing W3 Total Cache. It also makes a good impact on performance but it's very much harder to configure.

@mrimpact shared redis cache pro plugin (Thanks again!). Please try with wp-rocket and share the results:

I myself see about %95 improvement on first-byte-time and nearly ~%80 decrease on js and css files.

Reactions: midtone
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock