• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

WP Rocket - Best WordPress Caching Plugin

WP Rocket - Best WordPress Caching Plugin v3.15.10

No permission to download
Don't mislead everyone.
Your plugin speeds up the loading of links, but does not
speed up the loading of site pages.

Why do you say that? With FlyingPress I can Minify JavaScript and Defer JavaScript.
Please let me understand better what you think

Why do you say that? With FlyingPress I can Minify JavaScript and Defer JavaScript.
Please let me understand better what you think
I apologize.
I was talking about the free version.
I've already found the PRO version, but I haven't tested it yet.

Dear Babiato.co friends, I would like to know if any of you use the CloudFlare feature with WP Rocket. I noticed that inside the plugin there are settings to be made for someone to use the CloudFlare system, which has free and paid versions. can you please let me know if WP Rocket works normally from here, with the CloudFlare service? thank you all.

Dear Babiato.co friends, I would like to know if any of you use the CloudFlare feature with WP Rocket. I noticed that inside the plugin there are settings to be made for someone to use the CloudFlare system, which has free and paid versions. can you please let me know if WP Rocket works normally from here, with the CloudFlare service? thank you all.
I don't use it. In my opinion, this topic has already been discussed.
Check out the previous comments.

It works well with CloudFlare, and the CloudFlare homepage also integrates well with WP Rocket.
I use it for all my sites.

Is this the latest version?
Yes this is the latest version. Babiato updates this plugin very quickly.
Untitled.png

I use it with cloudflare free.

Everything works perfectly: you have to indicate your email, Global API Key: and Zone ID

Reactions: aryribeiro
You can use WP Rocket and Cloudflare together. You don't have to integrate it through the plugin.

Yes, use whole time on all sites. But when need any special, then I set in CloudFlare... (cache all pages in CF example)

Yes, use whole time on all sites. But when need any special, then I set in CloudFlare... (cache all pages in CF example)

I don't want to be OFF TOPIC and maybe we should open a new thread, but I'm very interested in setting cloudflare free + wp rocket.

Perfmatters v1.9.2 has in newest Version following in Changelog:

"Removed BETA tag from Remove Unused CSS option."

Lets hope Wp Rocket will make Plugin stable again :) Or i want to go to Perfmatters..

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock