• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

WP Rocket - Best WordPress Caching Plugin

WP Rocket - Best WordPress Caching Plugin v3.15.10

No permission to download
Yes, you have to update information and the problem is corrected

Are you sure work properly?
Control if in the folder the plugin create the file of remove css... in the older nulled version this function is activable, but not work really...

Reactions: Legolas
Why don't you test it??? o_O

I use other plugin now (super page cloudflare), but if remove unused css working now i return to wp rocket.
For this i have maked a question... For test i have to disable plugin, etc etc and i prefer to make a simple question before ;)

Reactions: TassieNZ
Here! With luck this is now fully working. At least as much that is possible. Please report back!

WP Rocket v3.11.5 NULLED (fix)
Tyvm! Works fine! Also fixed my error 403 by excluding JS to be minified for "/wp-admin/(.*)" really weird issue but well it works

• Love
Reactions: TassieNZ
Here! With luck this is now fully working. At least as much that is possible. Please report back!

WP Rocket v3.11.5 NULLED (fix)

Amazing the amount of posts about untouched upload as they just expect it to always be nulled for them, and yet now nulled hardly any messages about it.

Anyways, some of us don't just assume that everything will be nulled when it is uploaded as main download. 😍

@TassieNZ will grab and double check for CSS, if like me quite easily miss something when doing it quickly 😉

Amazing the amount of posts about untouched upload as they just expect it to always be nulled for them, and yet now nulled hardly any messages about it.

Anyways, some of us don't just assume that everything will be nulled when it is uploaded as main download. 😍

@TassieNZ will grab and double check for CSS, if like me quite easily miss something when doing it quickly 😉
It should be near on perfect! 😜

TassieNZ & bobsmith - thanks guys, you've done an outstanding job as always (y) :)

PS You can now expect a load of comments from whiny little f*cks (who usually make ZERO contribution to Babiato, aside from whining) complaining about how:

- this function doesn't work properly
- their plugin won't update
- they still have to use another plugin to fix the CSS
- the license is incorrectly showing as Company/Agency and they want it to be "Unlimited"
- the virustotal is showing a 1/98 score (from small Ukrainian android AV) so "file must be infected"
- "where is the license key? Someone needs to give it to me"
- "this plugin is rubbish anyway, and another is better. Can you null that one for me?"

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock